Monday, November 27, 2006

Pictures..... because I'm lazy

I'm feeling much better today. I think that healthy does of Nyquil combined with laying around until 4:30 this afternoon helped tremendously.

Still.....I'm not quite up to putting much effort into a post, so here are some pictures of the interior of the new casa.

Not too many though. Don't want to bore anyone too much.


Guest room bed with new print above it....




Close up of new print because Audrey deserves better...


view of entry way from living room



another view of living room...this one with part of dining room


Master bedroom.....new furniture....no pictures hung yet.

29 comments:

  1. Everything looks like it is coming along beautifully. You are all settled in and such.

    I've just recently moved all my stuff out. Arrgghhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pud: It's coming along, but I still have a way to go with the den and the small details.

    Moving sucks soooooooooo bad! And if I remember correctly, you haven't been in your house all that long, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I just LOVE the inside of your home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, I medicated myself thru every single college illness with Nyquil, it is the wonder drug, especially when you don't feel like spending fifty bucks on real medicine. WOOT!
    Second, I long for the day when I can see the floors of my home....perhaps when the Fisher-Price era is over.
    Third, you love Audrey....I love Audrey. It's official, you should be president.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pissy it looks great! I bet your just having a ball decorating that house! Glad your feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove Audrey. I wear really large sunglasses. Once, my IT guy told me that I looked like her in them. You've seen me.

    Still, I fell for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! i like the dark masculine look with the feminine touches. Love the leopard rug!!!Sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man...what a sweet crib. When is the big housewarming party?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The place looks awesome! Very warm and inviting. The hardwood floors are beautiful. Glad you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. NICE CASA! I LOVE those floors.

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE IT!!! My favorite is Audrey. She's my idol!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice place

    i very much like your living room

    those floors are to die for

    mine are currently 20 year old apartment carpet - i am jealous of your floors

    hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the guest room (of course!) Love the new furniture in the bedroom (i see what you mean about the chest now- it is a perfect size!) And I really like how the den area has come together. Although- i think we need to paint your wrought iron piece- it's blending. Maybe even a chocalate would work and you could do a rub... GA Belle's is blending too and she had an idea for what to do to hers... what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the Audrey. Your house is looking so great.

    LOVE=Nyquil

    PS-see my post today about chocolate=cough supressant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your house is so beautiful! And the rooms like absolutely huge. Lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A picture of a picture! Boy, you are lazy! Just teasing.

    I love Audrey Hepburn ... and I'm not even gay. In fact, I snapped a photo of my wife last week outside a shop on Rodeo Drive (we were in LA for a week) which reminds me of "Breakfast at Tiffany's". Check it out if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  17. sunshine: I couldn't agree with you more about Nyquil. It's a wonder drug!

    I think we may need to create a blogger Audrey fan club! ;-)

    catch: Thanks! I am....and then at the same time it's sort of intimadating. I've never decorated a blank canvas before.

    mist: I have seen you. You are quite lovely and petite like Audrey was. Maybe that's what the IT guy meant.

    I'd have bought it. ;-)

    bid: Thanks! The leopard rug is one of my favorite things.

    Mr Fab: I may have something small closer to the holidays. Haven't decided yet. Or I may wait until May for our Annual Cinco de Mayo fiesta. That would be sooooooo much easier!

    nonny: Thanks! Warm and inviting was the look I was going for. :)

    lady K: Thanks! I love them too. :)

    kaykay: Yea! You can be in the Audrey fan club with me, Sunshine and Mist. :)

    cad: Thanks!

    I feel for you and the apt. carpet. That is the worst part of apt living, isn't it? You don't know WHAT's been done on that carpet! :(

    little p: I thought the same thing about the iron piece. You and GaBelle figure something out and let me know what I need to do.

    Glad you like the bedroom chest. :)

    deanna: ok...you're in the Audrey club too! :)

    I'm gonna go check out your post!

    kc: Thanks! The living areas are pretty big, but the bedrooms are huge. I'm ok with that. :)

    mimi: Thank you! Target! ;-)

    Dan:I really AM lazy! I admit to it! I'm gonna go check out that picture of your wife.

    I ADORE "Breakfast at Tiffany's" :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. pixie: Thanks! :)

    jenn: thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice job decorating. I like the furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks wonderful! The Audrey print is so freakin' cool. Way to go, Pissy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks, Justin!

    I just HAD to have that Audrey print.

    Even though I didn't need it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. samantha: I love it too! I bought it at TJ Maxx. Do y'all have those in England?

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!