That didn't stop everyone from having a fabulous time. Due to the storm, I don't have as many pictures of the decorations as I would have liked. These photos still give you an idea of how lovely the party was and the fun that was had. There were many, many photos of my daughters and their significant others, but I can't post them. Also lots and lots of photos of guests, but I wasn't sure how most of them would feel about their photos being on the internet.
Sooooooo........these are what we're left with:
(all photos taken by my son-in-law. He's so talented and I really appreciate him always taking pictures for me, when I'm sure he'd rather just relax and be a guest at the party. Thanks, Z!)
This is what my hair looked like after runningaround poolside in the rain bringing in decorations.
I look like an exhausted, drowned rat.
The party was so much fun, but so much work!
I'm glad it went well, but also VERY glad it's over.
Now I can get back to my life of gym-going, tanning, lunches with friends and blogging~which I've really sucked at lately.
I hope to get around to visit everyone in the next few days. :)
I'm glad it went well, but also VERY glad it's over.
Now I can get back to my life of gym-going, tanning, lunches with friends and blogging~which I've really sucked at lately.
I hope to get around to visit everyone in the next few days. :)







Everything looks like it was beautiful! I guess the graffiti was gone by then??
ReplyDeletemmmm... cupcakes
ReplyDeletecurly girlie: thanks! the graffiti was gone b/c my husband removed it with a pressure washer! grrrrr!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteblanco: mmmmmm.....tasty!
Aw, Pissy, you look as beautiful as ever. :)
ReplyDeleteI should have crashed!
ReplyDeleteYou do not at all you look great as ever!
ReplyDeleteGlad it all went so well and it certainly looks like everyone enjoyed it!
Everything looked lovely.. and you looked beautiful.. rain or no rain... and no graffitt either yay...
ReplyDeleteha, since when has little p been friends with prince william?
ReplyDeleteapparently my cousin had planned an outdoor wedding (also in hell) this weekend and the rain forced it indoors. ah, summer in the south.
You are the queen of parties!!
ReplyDeletelovin these pictures, everything looks delicious and perfect and you look mavahlus dahlin.:)
ReplyDeletetc
Did you get some red highlights?
ReplyDeleteajooja: Awww...thank you, sweetie! :)
ReplyDeletesunshine: you SO should have! ;-)
ebezp: thanks! you're always so nice :) it did go well and we really did have a good time. :)
hobnib: thanks! how are your wedding plans going?
de: ha! This guy is much better looking than Prince William!
sucks about your cousin's wedding :(
jenn: seems that way here lately, doesn't it? *LOL*
top cat: Thanks! :)
hotlips: I do have a few highlights....sort of a reddish color. They probably looked lighter than usual b/c I'd been in the sun that day setting things up.
Did Little Pissy do all the decorating? If she did, she has your good taste.
ReplyDeleteYou is a busy woman lately Pissy. You need a little time for yourself. Maybe a day at the spa? ;)
ReplyDeleteare THOSE Publix Petite Fours? I LOVE THOSE!
ReplyDeletemmm petit fours and cheesecakes. Are there any left?
ReplyDeleteyou look pretty good for a drowned rat.
;-)
Well my dear friend you asked me how my wedding plans are going.. TO HELL Right now.. literally everything I had planned has been tweaked , reworked and redone... until it has become something totally different.. but I am okay.. until yesterday when I had to cancel my wedding cake at Edgars because they do not deliver on Sunday.. and the night before the reception as you know.. they are having a huge party (kids) at the country club and cant be responsible nor do they have the room for the cake.. SOOOOO Tomorrow night I have to meet with a cake lady who will deliver on Sunday... and actually does the whole set up , serving and will box the cake after the ceremony... Just trying not to get too stressed...
ReplyDeleteThat food looks delicious! Is there any left over? ;)
ReplyDeleteThe party looked fabulous and you are a rock star....drowned rat...I think NOT!
ReplyDeleteThat food table looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the black and white polka dots!
ReplyDeleteAdore cheesecake in any form. Well done!
The food looks scrumptious. You look gorgeous. The food looks to die for. Pretty people all around. Did I mention that I'm in love with the food?
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures ... You look terrific. Don't worry about being slow with updating your blog. You are living a real life, not a virtual one!
ReplyDeleteRain is good -- esp. down your way given what a bad drought you guys are in.
P.S. Who was Cute Boy?
I am so happy it went so well - I love the picture and must say you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteFantastic food! I love it when people post pictures of party food.
ReplyDeleteI'm back in town. Nice to be here and "catch up" with you.
Nice spread!! And you look fabulous for an exhausted, drowned rat!
ReplyDeleteHi Pissy
ReplyDeleteSorry I have been MIA but I have been having my own ordeals with a car shop!
Looks like a fun time, and some really good eats, any leftovers?
LLA's blog sent me here -- you rock! And why is it that every southern woman I've ever seen in a picture looks pretty and polished? Even my northern friends who moved south got prettier and more polished. Is it the beer oops I mean sweet tea?
ReplyDeleteahh, prayer does work...
ReplyDelete