Just know that I shopped, (of course) had a mani-pedi, ate too much, laughed a LOT, stayed up late and had a fabulous time with my family....as usual.
Here are just a few of the 70 pictures I took while I was there.
with my hilarious niece, Jos(her shirt says "Not Everything is Flat In Kansas")
I'd say she lives us to that!
My sister-in-law and one of my nieces are floristsso they did all the flower arrangements themselves.
The rest of us were to have "helped".
Mostly we just b.s.'d, ate, drank and laughed our asses off.
Here is Molly checking out the flowers.







Pretty much I just looked at the Kansas photo. Heck I take 70 photos on a slow day around town.
ReplyDeleteGo crazy, woman! I bet you I will literally take a couple of thousand photos in NYC. I took over 2,000 in Ireland. I'm sick like that.
I wish him the best. Tell him thanks.
ReplyDeleteYour entire family is pretty! I'm glad that you had a nice time and a safe trip. I hope nephew-in-law is safe in Iraq. Glad you're back!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteHe leaves for Iraq September 7th?
When is the baby due??
VERY cute dress & I like the shoes.
ReplyDeleteI swear you don't look a day over 35. It's kind of irritating.
ReplyDeleteand don't forget, i awarded you!
ReplyDeletedamn girl!! you look great!
ReplyDeletei have start draggin' my lazy ass to the gym..
bleh..
great pics :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. Glad to see you had a good time. Yes you have an attractive family.
ReplyDeleteA mani-pedi in TX - do they differ than in other parts of the world??
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous cake! They don't do anything half assed in the Lone Star State, do they??
LOVE the dress. Need to find some like it since I still fit in regular dresses with no waists on them - luckily that's the style!
I didn't feel the least bit guilty about the bag of mini Butterfingers in my desk drawer until I saw your pictures.
ReplyDeleteDAMNIT.
Tell your nephew THANK YOU.
You have a very attractive family. Loved the cake... so cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Big Pissy,
ReplyDeleteWonderful photographs. Thank you for sharing. Do you have an online album like your NY pics?
Oh, yes, Rat's next photographic expedition will be in the Himalayas.
Looks like you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteAnd by the way, have you gotten in better shape? You look absolutely svelte.
You always look as if you're having a great deal of fun with the smile you wear so proudly.
ReplyDeleteSweetie, you look GREAT, and all the pics are AWESOME!!! Welcome back!
ReplyDeletesuper pictures Pissy, I absolutely loved the cake!!! That is so cute!! Its so great to be with family isnt it?
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Pissy. You have a very nice looking family.
ReplyDeleteGood looking family, great pics - only 70?
ReplyDeleteGirl you rock!
oh wow, the great nieces are so pretty..and your niece looks like the actress that plays on gray's anatomy..george's wife..beautiful flowers and every one looks so happy...prayers sent..candles lit..
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family you have!! You look as gorgeous as ever.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts and prayers are with your nephew.
1. LOVE the daisy picture with your great-niece.
ReplyDelete2. WANT that tshirt your niece wore. I could pull it off just like her. Good times!
3. Much love to you and your family. I can't imagine my husband having to leave for a place like Iraq. Not ever.
Love these pictures, welcome home.:)
ReplyDeletetc
You have the cutest nieces. Fabulous pics!
ReplyDelete