Monday, November 23, 2009

I got the job!!!!!!!!!!!

I start next week!


I'll be working two days a week, caring for an 8 month old baby boy.


I'm SO excited! I LOVE babies! And the house is in a lovely, old neighborhood with great places to take him for walks and little pocket parks for outings.


I showed my daughter the house where I'll working. She couldn't get over how massive it is. I thought it was on two lots. Dev thinks it's more like 3 or 4 lots. It's like it's set in its own little forest. Pretty incredible.


YAY!!!!!!!!


Thanks, all of you, for the well wishes with the job and the good vibes I know you were sending me.


They worked!


Y'all, I am SO, SO lucky! I have so much to be grateful for in my life.


This quote from Coco Chanel sums up how I feel.

I'm rich!

15 comments:

  1. who says praying to a fat goddess doesn't work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE rich and blessed and deserving!!! I'm so happy for you Pissy. Congratulations. And, not to brag or anything, but I'm pretty sure I TOLD you you'd get the job. And to trust me. I'm never wrong about these things. Ever.

    Two days a week is perfect for starters. Enjoy your time with Baby Boy of the 4 Lot Mansion. And most of all, happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! Congratulations!

    Love that quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy for you. An 8 mo old sounds like a delight. Have a great Thanksgiving, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news Pissy! and I love babies too!
    And I love that Coco Chanel saying even more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome BP!!!!!
    Congrats, I hope its even better than you expect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOHOOOOO!!!! They definitely picked the right woman for the job! I'm so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really am SO happy for you - they're very lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just catching on blog reading after the holiday-- This is GREAT news! Congratulations. It sounds like a perfect job!

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ALL SO MUCH!!!!!

    xoxo

    ~Pissy

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!