Thursday, December 1, 2005

Here I go.....

I thought about it. I talked to City Girl (my oldest daughter) about it. I exchanged comments with my favorite blogger about it. When I woke up at 3:30 this morning still thinking about it and then started writing down ideas for it, I decided I should at least give it a shot. It might suck. I might not stick with it. I might not be good at it. It might take me a while to figure out how to do all the cool stuff I see on other people's blogs... but, I might like it, I might be at least decent at it and if nothing else I can spill all the shit that's on my mind whenever I feel like it. And not just to my family. :) Family consists of Sweet Man (hubby), the aforementioned City Girl, youngest daughter Little Pissy (so named for blog purposes because she's so much like me it's scary sometimes) and the boys. Oh, I forgot Son-in-law. Sorry. See... I said in my profile I'm still adjusting to having a married daughter. I'll try to come up with a better name for him later. City Boy, maybe? I'm sure City Girl and Little Pissy will have some ideas for me!

12 comments:

  1. Yay!!!

    I don't know, Pissy. For some reason... I think you are going to like this!!

    Welcome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I think I am going to like this. Just bear with me while I get stuff worked out! Hope my "work" doesn't suffer too much! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's awesome that your doing this!! I was laughing sooooo hard i was crying!! miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Em: not trying to make you feel worse or anything-but you left without coming by to see me!!! You little heifer! :) Hope you love it there!!! I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. IIII knowww!!! i' sooo sorry...i'm gonna try to be home for x-mas. I'll definately come by then. I miss ya'll hope to be home soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Em: I really was just kidding! I figure your mom is laying enough guilt on you without Little Pissy's mom doing it too! I hope you will come by at Christmas. City Girl will be home too. We'll be doing the usual: hanging out in our pajamas, eating too much and having our annual Christmas film festival! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait!! I'll be there...PJ's, too much food and all!! ohhh and how could i forget Movie Time!! yeahhh....and i cant wait to read more. Soooo glad your doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Em! You always have been my favorite 3rd daughter! :) We'll save a spot on the couch for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO awesome!!! I am so pumped that you are doing this! Your stories always crack ME up--glad you're sharing them!!! :)
    City girl approves....let the drama unfold!

    ReplyDelete
  10. City Girl: thanks, Sweetie! I'm so glad I raised you right!!! :) I'll try not to post too many lame entries!

    Sunny: Thanks! I can use ALL the support I can get right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I press delete in the morning. Just wanted to say thanks for the fun! Good luck you =), Nowhere Girl

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!