Sunday, December 18, 2005

I Have Links! (no, it's not an STD! )

If you look over to the right side bar, I finally have LINKS!!!!

My plan was to wait until both my daughters come back to the southern circle of hell for the holidays (Wednesday), and then get them to show me how to do stuff. So much easier than actually reading about how to do it or maybe trying to do it myself. Don't act surprised. I've copped before to what a lazy bitch I am!

So.....

The links are compliments of my brilliant, first born daughter: City Penguin!

Yep, she just started her blog today and already knows how to do more stuff than I do!!!! I'd call her ugly names (for being so much smarter than me), but that seems really ungrateful in light of her doing me a favor and all. :)

So this is a great big Southern Circle of Hell SHOUT OUT to City Penguin for the hook-up!!!


*editor's note* She'll be giving me lessons on how to do all this shit when she's home next week. She just doesn't know it yet! :)

16 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you....no applause necessary!!! :)

    Just in case you didn't notice....while you are getting your beauty sleep i figured out how to do a profile picture!!!

    We both have one now.... YEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA....is right!
    Thanks! (you can teach me that later too) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you pissy for putting me on there, and if I can ever help with graphics or buttons for your links let me know,I love messing about in photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BP: You are welcome....daaahhhling!

    Pixie: You're profile pic is awesome! i love how it fades in and out and all that! :) she's so cute!
    You sound like my husband about photoshop. he does all kinds of crazy stuff using that program. I think it's cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you citypenguin, I will have to make a link for you for my page now Heh.

    Sorry Pissy, i tagged you before I saw your post about tagging :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Girl!!

    Thanks for the link, by the way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh oh, we've got a Big Pissy, a little Pissy and a citypenguin, this sounds like a lot of fun.

    I'll check out penguins blog later.

    me too! thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will catch on. It's taken me a while but I'm catching on.

    html is like a foreign language.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pixie, NWG, TC & Jen: thanks! It wouldn't have happened w/out Penguin!

    Jen: Penguin linked too, but it goes to someone else's blog :( I'll get her to fix it for me, since she's my new technical support person! Ha! :) You're so right about HTML!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Big Pissy: I got signgurl's link fixed! Sorry about that, signgurl! :)

    BTW--is it ok with you guys that I link you all on my blog? I love reading ya'll's stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Penguin: thanks for fixing it! I don't know how the mess up happened :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad that your page and avatar are coming along nicely! I will link you and city penguin when I get my blog started on here...it's coming, just busy with the two little one's and helping Mom out...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, I'm not looking for Links 101- but can someone point me somewhere that might give me some direction on how to do this???
    thanks a ton!
    tcole

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah BIG P!!!! I am so proud of you and City PENGUIN!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sunny: thanks! couldn't have done it w/out my lil' penguin :)

    Pixie: Thanks for helping me and T cole out!

    Tara: thanks for stopping by! I want to visit your blog but my work computer has been down this week...SUCKS!!! and I haven't had a chance to at home yet. But I will~I promise! Have fun w/ your family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think customizing your blog is a great way to make it more you, and it will reflect the personality of your writing.

    Strong recommendation here - copy and paste your entire HTML code for your blog to Microsoft Notepad before making changes. That way, if you screw it up, you still have your original blog's code.

    Also, you might want to begin a 'Test Blog' to experiment with. That's where I start messing with the colors, background, and all kinds of funky stuff. It's a great way to learn and be able to completely trash a real working blog with no consequences.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!