Saturday, December 17, 2005

My Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars


I had fun "creating" this on Yahoo....kinda like playing with virtual paperdolls! I got to select her skin tone, hair, outfit and background. I tried to choose what was closest to me. So of course "my" avatar is wearing pajamas ('cuz that's what I'm always wearing when I'm at home). And pink pajamas, of course :) There are all kinds of changes you can make! I may go in every day and change her outfit!

I know..... how sad am I that I find this "fun" on a Saturday night!?!?!?!

8 comments:

  1. Now I am going to have to go play with that. I swear we are the same person sometimes! I am ALWAYS in pjs once I get home.

    By the way, you are a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We DO seem to have lots in common :) I have an entire collection of pjs. I would be embarassed to know how many..I'm afraid to count 'em!!!! heh heh

    Oh, yeah....I'm a cutie! :) Just add 20 pounds and 20 years to "my" avatar and the "cute" kinda fades... :) HA HA !!! but I appreciate the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am sure you are a cutie. :)

    I am the same with my pj collection. I could go forever with a different pair every day. Grumps always rolls his eyes when I go and buy another pair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw you look SO cute!

    WHAT? you MAY go in and change her outfit everyday...LOL you know you WILL, your'e Big Pissy!

    cute.
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunny: Ha! I'm the same way! I could wear a different pair everyday for I don't know HOW long...but I still keep buying 'em :)

    TC: heh heh!!! You know me SO well already! :) Although she probably will stay in pjs on here b/c that's what I usually wear when I'm home. Now as for what she wears on my email..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! she's cute! you are the freakin' PJ QUEEN! Other than sunny (which I just learned) you are the ONLY person I know who goes home and goes straight to PJ's! I should...god knows I feel like it. I usually change into sweatpants and t-shirts....does that count?

    gotta go check out sunny's avatar now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. CG: You KNOW its allllll about the pjs! Sweatpants and t-shirts would be a close second :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!