Saturday, December 3, 2005

Sunny 1 and 2

I thought it was just me! Maybe it is... the same thing happened to me when I tried to leave a comment on your Little Words post! ARGGGGG! Sweet Man isn't here to offer technical support~so..... I really need to read up on all this stuff to figure out what I'm doing wrong :( I just want it to be easy and fun!
As for the floor...if we can get the guy to do the job over the holidays, we're going for it!!!! Yea!!! Both Sweet Man and I have 2 weeks off from our jobs so that'd be good. Especially for the whole "emptying the room of furniture" extravaganza we'll be having :( I love that you had friends "help" you do your floors! That is SO something I'd do. I always have projects I want done around the house and Sweet Man ends up doing the labor while I "help" ( he he :) )
I'm all about doing a "baby name" book with you! :) I'm sure we could come up with better names than the "celebs" do!
Boots!!! You have boots for Itsy?!?!?! I. LOVE. IT. !!!! Are they pink? :)
By the way, thanks for "linking" me! :)

7 comments:

  1. Just had to come back to say, "YEAH IT WORKED!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I wasn't going insane. Not sure what the problem was but it looks like this comment will work!

    Yes, the boots are pink. HA! She looks like a horse trying to walk. Way funny!

    I can't wait to see pictures of your floors. DON'T do it yourself. It was AWFUL.

    You are so welcome for the link. I have enjoyed reading your posts and comments.

    Back to cutting Itsy's hair. I have dog hair EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad- I didn't know WHAT was going on!

    Pink boots are perfect! I saw in "In Touch" that you can buy slippers and also get a matching leash for your dog...hmmmmm..would you walk the dog in your fancy slippers????? confused :(

    I don't have to cut the boy's hair to have dog hair everywhere. Baby dog's is so long and fine I've even found it in the freezer! Gross, I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freezer? Totally yuck! I am sure after cutting Itsy's hair I will find it in really yucky places too. It is all over me, for sure. Static electricity doesn't help either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yeah. And it's white hair. And I wear black alllll the time in the winter.....not a good combination. But I just LOVE him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not really sure :) We "rescued" him from an elderly man in town who has a puppy mill in his back yard. This man told us Baby dog is one-half chi-chi (Taco bell dog) and one-half Jack Russell. He kinda has the body of a Jack Russell and is mostly white with black ears and patches on his eyes. He's 5 years old and weighs 15 pounds. He is the most cuddly lovable dog I've ever had. He's like a baby :) It worked out perfect for me because I got him the last year Little Pissy was at home before she left for college. :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!