Thursday, December 1, 2005
And They Said it Wouldn't Last......
Just read at Jolie in NYC, that everybody's favorite white-trash couple are on the outs! Can it be that Brit finally tired of K-Fed???? What could it have been? His refusal to quit smoking during her entire pregnancy and even after the birth of poor lil' Sean Preston? His obsession with corn-rows? His lack of obsession with her; I mean they are newly-weds, after all?!? His lack of, I don't know...a JOB?!?!? Maybe it was just his general over-all skankness that finally did it. Whatever it was, I hope Brit doesn't take him back after she sobers up! Be strong, Brit! Go buy a new trucker hat or something to cheer yourself up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

But hey-- she made the cover of People mag. And she looked damn good, I thought. I mean she had on makeup, a celeb smile, and her freakin' roots had FINALLY been done!
ReplyDeleteShe'll return. He was ALWAYS such a skank! Wasn't the whole 'relationship' just to prove she was over the mousekateer dude?
wonder what kind of pre-nup they have...
thanks for your kind comments on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your profile and I'm happy you're happy.
Happy HNT!
City girl: Good point! She did look half-way decent for her. Especially lately! Yeah, Justin Timberlake is over there cryin' in the corner with Cameron Diaz-Haha!
ReplyDeleteTop Cat: Thank you! You're so sweet!
Well that little Sean may be given everything in life by his rich-ass parents, he will NEVER be given help with his homework...
ReplyDelete