Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tag it Forward

I was "tagged" by Kelly to list 5 weird things that I do.

WEIRD??? ECCENTRIC??? I prefer to call it part of the charm that is Big Pissy....

1. I have a dance "routine" that I do in my car to my favorite "Earth, Wind and Fire" song: "Let's Groove Tonight". Actually, I have two. One for when I'm driving and one for when I'm the passenger. Routine 2 allows for more freedom of self-expression.

2. My only "grandchild" is an 18 month old hamster named Sara Jessica....her last name is hyphenated.

3. I cannot stand a messy house-mine or anyone else's. When my girls were in college it wasn't at all unusual for me to clean their roommate's rooms.

4. I love to re-arrange/re-do rooms and offices for my friends. Yes, I do restrain myself from re-arranging until I'm invited/asked to re-arrange. No matter how badly the room is crying out to be re-done!

5. I love hors de oeuvres and would rather eat them as a regular meal. My co-workers refer to hors de oeuvres as "snickity-snacks". Yes, it hurts me to admit I work with people who actually speak in such a manner. But they are kind, sweet people so I refrain FROM RIPPING THEIR TONGUES FROM THEIR THROATS WHEN THEY SAY SHIT LIKE THAT!!!

O.K. ....

Now I'm supposed to tag five people...hmmmm. I'll tag T. Cole, Sunny, City Penguin, Southern Peach T and Buddah Girl. O.K. y'all...have fun!

17 comments:

  1. TC: Yes, it is quite the sight to see. When Sweet Man is driving and it comes up on my cd player...he just kinda rolls his eyes like: "here she goes again" ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH... I am a furniture rearranger also. It pains me when I walk into a room and it's all wrong. In my job, I tell them it's to make it show better. Tho... I really just can't TAKE it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NWG: I need to change jobs!!! then at least I could POLITELY tell them their rooms need to be rearranged heh heh !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So..... It wasn't just my room you rearranged and cleaned?!?! hehe. It was always such a wonderful surprise to come home to a rearranged anally cleaned room!! And you and Little P were always so good at introducing the rearrangement as "We wanted to do something nice for you out of the kindness of our hearts" But really ya'll meant "Your room looked like shit and was messy as hell and we just couln't take it anymore!!"
    I LOVE YOU!!
    xoxox
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. EM!!!! Little P, City Penguin and are sitting here with me in my office. We are all currently laughing our asses off at your comment!
    You are SO FUNNY!!!!

    COOOMEEE HOMEEEEEE!!
    We miss you AND your messy room!!

    WE LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha!! i would if i could!
    xoxox
    Em
    I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. come see how weird I am...
    list is up.
    merry merry
    happy happy
    tcole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh oh oh! My first tag...you took my virginity! *snort*

    My list's up, woman.

    And let me add that your 'finger food' thing is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BP, you are too funny! Thanks for your nice comments and compliments on my blog. I am quite lucky to be the aunt of 2 such cuties:) I hope that everyone in the "southern circle of hell" have a very merry x-mas and wonderful new year. Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BP--You crack me up!

    I think those things sound normal, but I'm not exactly a good testimonial--ehehe.

    As for snackity-snackers, or whatever they call them, I LOVE to eat appetizers for the main course! I love variety, and it seems to be the only way for me to satisfy my hunger without looking like a member of the porcine family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LMAO @ ripping their tongues... that's hysterical.

    Now... could you come & clean my house? PLEASE????

    ReplyDelete
  12. southern peach & kb: I'm glad y'all liked it! I had fun!

    Lara: Just HOW dirty is your house? If its not up to my standards, I may have to come over! heh heh :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have 3 kids, BP... the house is a little dusty and a TON cluttered! I'm sure it wouldn't meet your standards! :D

    Oh, and btw... I took that pic myself... all my pics are self-pics. It was just set-up to look voyeured. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lara: Cluttered, you say? De-cluttering is one of my FAVORITE things to do! I know. I'm anal. :)

    I'm impressed that you set that pic up yourself! Were any of your lucky neighbors around? heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL I HOPE they weren't around! I did a semi-naked snow angel picture that same day, just outside the back door! hehe (I checked first... the neighbor that could have seen was probably gone; no car and his truck was covered with snow & hadn't been moved in days!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, ok. Obiviously you'll do ANYTHING for your HNT pics...brrrrrrrr LOL! Can't wait to see that one! :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!