I've been trying for 30 minutes to get the "Polo Sportin" pictures to post. Nothing works. I give up....arghhhhhh!!!! Will try again tomorrow.... Sorry!
Big Pissy I had the same upload picture problem last Wednesday night before HNT. I got smart and did the draft last night but still had a couple hiccups uploading the pic but finally got through.
You might want to try uploading before the blogging traffic gets too heavy.
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
dying to see the shoes.
ReplyDeleteLove the Blog! you and my middle daughter - all of 4 years old - are cut from the same cloth. trust me on this.
Big Pissy I had the same upload picture problem last Wednesday night before HNT.
ReplyDeleteI got smart and did the draft last night but still had a couple hiccups uploading the pic but finally got through.
You might want to try uploading before the blogging traffic gets too heavy.
tc
T Cole: I promise to put them up ASAP! they really are too cute for words :)
ReplyDeleteI have a 4 year old shoe "sole" mate!?!?!? I'm sure she is devine :)
tc: thanks, buddy! I thought it might be something like that. I'll try again!
Blogger gets all (excuse the reference) pissy right before Half Nekkid Thursday. Keep trying. Your public demands to see them, lol.
ReplyDelete