Monday, December 19, 2005

Updated Avatar...

As some people suggested (TC) I did go in and change my avatar. But only to make her look more like me! :)

I made her hair black (like mine) and added the black framed glasses that I wear when I use the computer and/or read. O.K. Basically I'm blind without them for anything up close. :)

I also added the "weiner dog" in honor of our weiner dog who we sent to puppy heaven almost 2 years ago ~sniffle~. He was 16 years old and the coolest dog EVER!

18 comments:

  1. WOW! She really looks like you! The cute haircut and funky glasses and all! CUTE!!!

    Awww...the cute little dacshund...I miss our little guy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DOES look alot more like me now~heh heh! I had a co-worker who-shall-remain-nameless show me that you could add glasses, pets, etc. you know me...someone always has to show me how to do stuff...I seldom figure it out on my own! :)

    I still miss him too.... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go play with the avatars. Just another toy I don't need...*roll eyes* ~chuckle~

    ReplyDelete
  4. we had a daschund when we were growing up and she made it to 16, too. Still miss her some 29 yrs later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dog died two years ago. She was a Siberian Husky. I miss her every day. Essentially, she channeled my entire chaotic personality. There was no question whose dog she belonged to... Good thing Architect Boy got me my cat a few months earlier. She was still a baby when my dog got sick and her cute-ness helped me through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes work SERIOUSLY gets in the way of me being able to play with new things on the internet! Tomorrow I have scheduled a meeting (with myself) to go play with the avatars.
    I have no idea what I will do if something ever happens to one of my two. I'm so sorry for you but it sounds like he did have a good, long life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, I'm with Top Cat, I don't see any pooch.

    I wish I had your waistline!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bruce: Aren't dachis the best? We still miss him and probably always will.
    Lefty: We had gotten our 3rd puppy a couple of years before we lost Barney. I don't know what I would have done w/out him to "baby". I'm sorry about your Husky. It really is losing a family member....:(

    Tc & Jenn: I promise-he's there at the bottom of the pic next to "Me". and Jenn...I wish I still had that waistline too!!! :)

    E: Thanks for your comment :) I highly recomment playing with the avatars-there is sooooo much you can do with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...I have a weiner dog too. He's going on 12 years old but still acts like a puppy. His name is Snoopy. Aren't they so cute and cartoonish???

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss TJ.

    Check out my blog.

    Kelly

    Oh, and I'm so sorry about your dog. My dogs are my babies so I can understand how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, somehow your avitar has not updated yet. Your hair looks brownish and I do not believe I see glasses and there is no dog in sight.

    I love animals but I hate the idea of them dieing of having to be put to sleep. I have let that stop me from having a pet. Stupid on my part I know.

    OK, now while I search for the new you, I best catch up on some of your back blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Barman: that is so WEIRD! It shows up fine here.... :( and you aren't the first person to make that comment, so I don't know what's going on.... :(

    It is sooooo hard to loose a pet. I've know people who, after having lost a pet to old age, etc., couldn't bring themselves to get another one b/c of how painful it was....
    I understand how that would be...

    ReplyDelete
  13. still no pooch or glasses.
    I cleaned and refreshed my browser and still a no show.
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  14. TC: WEIRD! both my "techies" (Penguin and Little P) are in town now but are at our Hair Guy's being beautifed! HA! I'll get them to check it out when they get back.
    Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Still no dog or glasses for me either today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. First time visitor (applause) courtesy of Kelly's blog! Can't wait to hunker down and get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jenn: Penguin fixed it, I think :)

    "tj" Thanks for stopping by!I plan on visiting you first chance I get! :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!