
A co-worker who obiviously knows me well, sent me the following in a forward today.....
Just thought some of you would appreciate it.
I know I did.....
BITCHOLOGY
When I stand up for myself and my beliefs. they call me a b.i.t.c.h.
When I stand up for those I love, they call me a b.i.t.c.h.
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do thing my own way, they call me a b.i.t.c.h.
Being a b.i.t.c.h. means I won't compromise what's in my heart.
I live my life MY way. It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.
When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I'm defined as a b.i.t.c.h.
The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.
It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.
I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.
And if that makes me a b.i.t.c.h., so be it.
I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.
B-Babe
I-In
T-Total
C-Control of
H-Herself
B-Beautiful
I-Intelligent
T-Talented
C-Charming
H-Hell of a Woman
B-Beautiful
I-Individual
T-That
C-Can
H-Handle anything
The forwarding instructions were to send this to 5 women to put a smile on their face.....
I decided instead to share it with y'all!!!!
When I stand up for those I love, they call me a b.i.t.c.h.
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do thing my own way, they call me a b.i.t.c.h.
Being a b.i.t.c.h. means I won't compromise what's in my heart.
I live my life MY way. It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.
When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I'm defined as a b.i.t.c.h.
The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.
It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.
I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.
And if that makes me a b.i.t.c.h., so be it.
I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.
B-Babe
I-In
T-Total
C-Control of
H-Herself
B-Beautiful
I-Intelligent
T-Talented
C-Charming
H-Hell of a Woman
B-Beautiful
I-Individual
T-That
C-Can
H-Handle anything
The forwarding instructions were to send this to 5 women to put a smile on their face.....
I decided instead to share it with y'all!!!!

LOVE IT! :) I made one up.... whatcha think!?!? :)
ReplyDeleteB-Bodacious
I- Independent
T- Totally
C- Cool
H- Hot Woman
B-Beautiful
ReplyDeleteI-Individual
T-That
C-Can
H-Handle anything
My favorite.
City P it has been too long of a day and week to be creative. HA! My kids SUCKED!
I know, sunny. mine, too. Had 2 kids in the office and 21 others who would not SHUT UP all day! it must have been the excitement of the science experiments--that we did at the END of the day!!! good grief! I should have done them first thing this morning. Oh well. TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!
ReplyDeletecity: I DO like it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSunny: that's my favorite too!
Both of you girls need to go to Buddha Girls post today....
it's teacher related...
Pissy, I know I am a bitch, too. I don't think of it as a bad thing though. I'd rather speak up for myself and be happy, than say nothing and be miserable. I really enjoyed the redneck photos, btw.
ReplyDeleteDear Jane: thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteIf this post is a defines me as a bitch, that's ok. I don't think its a bad thing either :)
Glad you enjoyed the redneck pics~ :)
great graphic...and I just wanted to butter my biscuit!
ReplyDeleteJerry: I love that graphic too!! :)
ReplyDeleteand you can stop by to butter your biscuit any time you want to~ ha ha! :)
You would love the coffee mug I have at work: it has a picture of a bumble bee on it and below it says BEE-YOTCH.
ReplyDeleteI'm certain my boss hates it but since it's technically not profanity there is nuttin' he can do about it...then again, the doofus probably doesn't get it!
Hey Pissy, swing by the Tank when you can. I posted something lawyerly that you'll probably get a giggle out of. :-)
One of my goals in life is to be a Skinny Bitch lol...
ReplyDeleteBitchology would be a GREAT title for a blog!!! Hmmmm... ;)
ReplyDeleteRocky: I want a mug like that! and I don't even drink coffee! ha!
ReplyDeletet: Me too~but I'm too lazy to do anything about it! lol
nwg: it WOULD be!!! I'd have used it for mine if I'd thought of it!
And to top it all off, you blog is fixed! No more overlapping.
ReplyDeletehot lips: yea! Lisa (designer) said she'd done something to it that should fix it....Glad to hear it worked! She's the best!
ReplyDeleteNo problems reading now BP, the pic on the left is almost cut off tho..thanks
ReplyDeleteBiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch! LOL
tc
Interesting how double standards work.
ReplyDeleteA man is called strong if he is outspoken and determined. Yet a woman is a "bitch."
Then if a guy gets laid a lot, he's a "stud" and if it's a girl, she's a "slut."
just call me bitch
ReplyDeleteanytime
it's cool
been called lots worse
tc: glad you can read it now! and thanks for calling me a bitch!!! lol!
ReplyDeletephoenix: SUCH a double standard! Here in Hell, it pretty much boils down to: if you are a woman and take up for yourself in ANY way~you're considered a bitch!
or a Yankee. :)
t cole: Oh yeah, me too! :)
Pissy, great post!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, your blog is hella messed up right now (Fri night 11:45pm Central time). Your pretty woman is on the right side; your entries are on the left; and "Southern Circle of Hell" is waaaaaaayyyyy over to the right side on it's own. Weird!
KC: THANKS!
ReplyDeleteand...
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :(