Saturday, January 28, 2006

Redneck Moment -Special Weekend Edition


One of my co-workers sent me this in a forward. It was titled "Alabama Hillbilly".

And she's from here.

Really.

Are words necessary?

23 comments:

  1. Jim & Sunny: Yep. This one will kill your appetite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks a lot like my brother, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I was hungry for a buttered biscuit... again, but this cured me.

    Thanks! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's he drinking Pissy ?

    It looks like a glass of pee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The above deletions were me...sorry !

    Need to take my nerve steadying pills LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny! before I scrolled down to read your text I thought " no words necessary"..guess we all kinda feel that way.

    Thanks for the chuckle sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can I get a pair of those?

    ReplyDelete
  8. bruce: Oh, I hope not! lol

    kb: yeah, I kinda thought this would kill the biscuit fixation! LOL

    ben: Lemonade, maybe? :)

    Take those meds, ben!

    tc: I started not to have ANY words at all, but I didn't want y'all to think it was someone I actually knew! ha!

    hot lips: you're industrious. I bet you could make your own.

    buddah girl: I know.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if his wife has a matching set for when she's barefoot and pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pixie: hee hee! Glad I made ya laugh!

    kc: Oooohhhh, good one! I'll see if I can track one down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um, someone should tell him that drinking during the third trimester can be bad for the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  12. kc, those ARE his pregnant wife's overalls.

    Um, his face is red, his belly isn't...freaky.

    "Vile" does not begin to describe this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have just given me reason #73 to never go to the south again.

    -- david

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ms M: I think his face being red and also his neckline and arms is what we down here would call a "farmer tan". hee hee!

    yeah. "Vile" pretty much sums it up!

    Thanks for stopping by, btw! :)

    David: ha! I could give you about 73 more reasons not to come to this particular part of Hell!

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    t cole: hee hee! Sad thing is, we've both seen people like this in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This picture brought to mind a frightening picture of a dress I once saw... you can check it out for yourself right here:

    http://www.uglydress.com/pregpromdres.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. reg: a lot of people down here don't seem to worry about such silly things! ha!

    rocky: I can't wait to see that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent, love it! » »

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!