I have a
veggie garden post all ready to go.
But
NOOOOOOOOOOOO because
Blogger is being a bitch and won't let me upload my pictures.
For some reason, it let me upload this clipart of my idealized vision of myself
gardening.

Stop laughing!
It could happen!
Hi big pissy,
ReplyDeleteThat’s a very nice picture of you tending your veggie garden, but where are the frogs? I’m looking forward to your new post when blogger sees fit to let you upload it! Good Luck!
Blogger's a pain in the butt sometimes. Lately it hasn't been putting any returns in any of my posts, so I have to add them in the html editor.
ReplyDeletemiss litzi: Thanks! I like it too!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna have to post a picture of me with one of the frogs that show up here in Casa de Pissy!
erin: It really is! No rhyme or reason, either..... :(
You never know what mood blogger is going to be in.
ReplyDeleteI am jealous your site looks as fab as it does! I wish mine was half as cool, sista!
ReplyDeleteI especially love the adorable lavender gardening smock and the coordinating watering can.
ReplyDeleteVery chic! ;)
pud: ain't that the truth!
ReplyDeletekatt: thanks! It's called "paying someone to do it for you" ;-)
library mama: why thank you! and of course even my gardening attire must be chic!
it's common knowledge how prissy I am! ;-)
does veggie garden = pot?
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the garden. I dabble in gardening myself but only with the big three. Flowers, home grown tomatoes, and jalapenos. I like to look at something pretty after some good salsa.
ReplyDeleteNow you know why I switched to Wordpress. Fewer bells and whistles, but a lot more reliable.
ReplyDeletephats: nah.....
ReplyDeleteveggie garden = veggies
fuzzbox: thanks! Have you got a good salsa recipi you could share? We're always on the lookout for another one!
bruce: I know....believe me....I think about it sometimes...
well pissy, dahlin', who do I pay????
ReplyDeleteKatt: I would suggest Pixie. There is a link to her on my sidebar. She has the cutest blog and is very talented.
ReplyDeleteHave fun! :)
Blooger has been playing up for me as well yesterday and today!
ReplyDeleteNice pic though ;)
I had the same FUCKIN' problem ysetrday. Driving me CRAZY
ReplyDeletepixie: today too? I worked today, so couldn't blog....
ReplyDeletenowhere girl: Blogger is SUCH a pain in the ass sometimes!
Wow, you look so wholesome in your little flower garden. I have had many no picture posts lately for that same reason. I just don't get it! Why does it not work somedays?
ReplyDeleteshpprgrl: I SAID it was idealized! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI don't know what's up with blogger...but it did it again today!!!
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
ReplyDelete»