Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Heh heh heh!!!!



I know it's corny, but I couldn't help myself. ;-)

41 comments:

  1. woo hoo! have to get some of those for husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex used to have Superman boxers, hotdamn they were sexy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute...where did you get that pic of me? I thought all of the copies and negatives had been destroyed. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh-- WHOA! took my by surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You bought these for sweet man on his birthday....didn't you??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a wonderful pic of my husband wearing briefs (over shorts) that say "A fart a day will keep the wife away." I love stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pissy... that needs to be your new banner should you decide to remodel again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for that. The lady next to me in class loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I woke up feeling a little teste this morning, but this really made my day! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. atilla: you are a bad girl!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. katt: you really should!

    samantha: really? got any pictures of him wearing them you can post?
    heh! ;-)

    lori: heh!

    bruce: I told you not to pose for it!
    ;-)

    georgie: heh! You never know what to expect with me.... ;-)

    pud: sshhhh!!!! it's a secret! his birthday isn't until August!

    hot girl: My husband would LOVE those! *LOL*

    nowhere girl: only if I decide to go tacky next time! Wait....some people may think my blog is tacky now! Oh, well.... ;-)

    justin: You know me.....just here to provide a public service.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Big Pissy,
    YES! YES! YES!

    It’s nice to know that the Confederacy is still alive and kicking…...and rising. Do you think Rhett Butler wore briefs like this? Your picture has made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so nice to know that I am not the only one being corny at times, LOL. Right On, Pissy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is funny!! I laughed so hard, I still wasn't feeling a 100% but that pushed my a little to the other side of bliss! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just think it's funny because my first instinct is to look away from a stranger's package... but then it's like 'damn it- I have to read it, right?' too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, that made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I gotta tell ya. I HATE boy undies like those...with or without the Confederate flag. Ack.

    ReplyDelete
  18. miss litzi: heh heh! I'm so glad you got a kick out of this! :)

    dutchie: oh, I can be corny with the best of them.... *lol*

    jemped: I'm so happy to bea tiny part of you recovery process! ;-)

    little p: I know! that's how I was when I first saw it! :)

    erin: good! :)

    buddha girl: they are kinda icky, aren't they? But the pic was still funny to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So, will you now be replacing Tacky T-shirt Tuesday with tacky undies Tuesday? Either way works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  20. er...um....uh....do I have to salute his dick now?

    ReplyDelete
  21. LMAO oh shoot that made me laugh out LOUD! I LOVE corny shit like that!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Whoa, what a shocker. SOOO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Since moving here in MS I have always heard that or seen the saying, today is the first day I actually visualized the south rising again. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pissy- email me at me3he2005@yahoo.com!!

    ReplyDelete

  25. Ewwwwwwwww.



    Somebody needs enhancement..Hah.

    ReplyDelete
  26. My eyes popped! I smiled! My old dad dresses up in a Confederate Civil War uniform on those "special days."

    ReplyDelete
  27. kc: now THERE'S an idea! ;-)

    yellowdog granny: Nah....wouldn't be much to salute, would there? ;-)

    lady K: heh! me too!

    shpprgrl: Not what you were expecting?!?!? ;-)

    cadbury: you've got that right!

    nowhere girl: done!

    hippo: yeah, he's kind of a sad little fella, isn't he? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. hum: Awwww....really? Does he participate in reinactments? Those are big around here.

    Here's an idea: tell your mom to get him a pair of boxers with this on them for their anniversary! ;-)

    thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. please tell me you didn't make MrPissy where these.
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  30. It's a good thing it's hot in the South. Those would never go over here in the North ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. mr fab: Oh, c'mon! You know you would have posed in them if asked! ;-)

    top cat: I promise~that's NOT Sweet Man!

    Signgurl: Not in the North? heh!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Pissy, is that a picture of you in those undies?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hot Lips: Why yes, that is me.

    Hairy belly and all.

    Thanks for noticing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tacky underwear tuesday sounds good to me too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. THAT is hilarious! I'm sending my mom over to see this one. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  36. pixie: maybe we should all post tacky underwear on Tuesdays!

    shelly: Cool! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  37. dixie: Thank you so much!! :)

    and thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!