Thursday, June 15, 2006

Dueling laptops

Place: Master bedroom~Casa de Pissy

Day: Thursday, June 15th

Time: 8:00 p.m. until ?

Participants: Pissy and City Penguin

Yes, my exciting life continues here in Hell.

However, it has improved considerably because City is visiting from Atlanta.


This is how we've been spending our evening:

First we went to Wal-mart for groceries.

Then we fixed spagetti, salad and cheesey bread for dinner.

Finally, we got all comfy in bed with our laptops and watched the results show of 'So You Think You Can Dance' and blogged during commercials.....

Wish y'all were here.

36 comments:

  1. yours would be the one with the PINK on the screen??? am i right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much fun!

    I just visited City's blog and saw that she has two weeks left, just like me. Please wish her well from a fellow sufferer. :P

    Have a great weekend together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jo-dee: You know me so well! :)

    library mama: We are having fun! :)

    Thanks for you kind wishes, but she actually finished school June 2nd. She just hasn't been able to blog b/c she's been housesitting for the last two weeks and the home didn't have internet access!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been there, except no one was able to hook up my mac to internet access!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi big pissy,
    It sounds like a marvelous way to spend the evening; being in the company of good friend, enjoying a lovely dinner, and your laptops to keep you entertained during the commercials. What more could two young ladies ask for? Okay, let’s keep it clean and not elaborate about OTHER things we could be doing in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of City!

    Hope she's enjoying her summer. :)

    ReplyDelete

  7. Dueling laptops?

    Pissy: (typing sounds)
    City: (more typing sounds)
    Pissy: (extensive typing)
    City: (hits Pissy with laptop)

    It's over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penguins are so cool, I want a pet penguin!

    Did you think the right people went home tonight on dance? I thought for sure Ivan was going, I loved his white boy dance though haha!!

    I thought erin was cute with a weird nose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun evening.

    Mmm, cheesy bread. I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a delightful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes...the simple moments are the best moments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish I could be there! Knew there was a reason you hefs never called me back! I made a lot of headway on the apt last night. I need help setting up the little things though! Send City back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds like a perfect evening to me. I wish I had a laptop.

    Hey, what guy got kicked off? I was flipping back and forth between that and the Shitney Spears interview and missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pissy~ Your girls are SO lucky. I mean, seriously. WHat a cool mom...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nonny,
    “Shitney Spears”; I love it! That’s much better than “ass-paragus spears”.

    Was Shitney trying to explain away changing her kid’s diaper on a dressing room floor? She really should have her “Mommy Card” taken away.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like an absolutely fabulous evening!

    Mine went like this: tried to watch dvd of Shakespeare In Love while Hub-Man and friend are blasting car crash noises and screams from his studio speakers. Oh, the joys of having a hubby who does sound effects tracks for local independent film-makers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Salad and cheesey bread YUM-O, sounds like a wonderful way to spend an evening.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Apropos of nothing.... did your pretty shopping girl on your blog page always have black lines in her teeth? It looks like she's got food caught there and I thought perhaps it would be the polite thing to mention it in case she wasn't aware.

    heehee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like a great time, actually. So who has the bigger LCD screen?

    ReplyDelete
  20. [play any multi-player games?]

    [Halo?]

    [star wars battlefront II?]




    [cadbury runs from room as nerds anonymous tries to lasso him]

    ReplyDelete
  21. de: we probably had dial-up then...

    miss litzi: it was great! and City is my oldest daughter. But she is also one of my best friends! :)

    library mama: she is enjoying it..even thought she & her husband are remodling a house!

    hippo: city and I laughed and laughed when we read your comment! :)

    phats: I thought that little Erin was cute~weird nose and all. I wasn't surprised at the guy who they sent home. He just didn't seem like he'd be versatile enough...

    erin: We love cheesy bread! :)

    mr. fab: It was!

    pud: You are so right!

    little p: heh! You'll have to wait for her decorating services until she gets back to Atlanta!

    nonny: I normally don't use the laptop much, but Sweet Man bought a 32 inch HD flatscreen for the den. So now it's sports all the time. I retreat to the bedroom with the laptop!

    We watched that Shitney (heh!) Spears interview tonight. It was so sadddddd....

    nowhere girl: Thank you! That is so sweet!

    kc: I'm thinking headphones and closed captioning!

    lori: yummy is right!

    kc: she doesn't look that way on my blog! :(

    phoenix: it was fun! I think her's is bigger!

    cadbury: Nah.... we don't like games....but it sounds like you do! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What is a Friday night without Wal Mart? LOL

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mimi: You've got that right! Especially in Hell! ;-)

    hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is sooo weird, Pissy! When I look at your pretty lady picture from home, she's all gorgeous and smiling with bright white teeth. When I look at her on the work monitor, she has a black front tooth. ha! I'll try scraping that area of the monitor when I go back in Monday. Weird. Just weird.

    ReplyDelete
  25. kc: That IS weird! Maybe your work computer has the "hillbilly" version of me on it! heh!

    I just went to your blog and tried to leave you a comment...blogger wouldn't let me! :(

    ReplyDelete
  26. I wish I had a lap top too...*whines* I wanna lie in a comfy bed and blog.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Pissy,
    I was showing my son your picture of you in the pool and your clean junk drawer and he wants to know can he borrow some batteries for his Leapster.

    BTW he said WOW shes in a pool!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pixie: heh! It IS pretty cool!

    lori: Awwwww.....your son is so cute! Of course he can borrow batteries~anytime!

    and he's invited to come to the pool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. There you go again, favoring your other daughters.

    I'm about to get emancipated.

    ReplyDelete
  30. hot lips: Well, what do you expect? You never call, you never write, you never send money.....

    ReplyDelete
  31. Is there room in that bed???

    Please?

    I have my own laptop. Let me in. LET ME IN!!!!

    CP.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm not allowed to blog in bed :( but I can eat biscuits and smoke. My boyfriend is so damn weird :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. cp: of course there's room for you! Any time I have a slumber party, you are invited!!!!

    samantha: He'll let you snack in bed, but not blog?!?!? ;-)

    sunny: it is!!! Where have you been????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, that's me! Thanks for keeping your eye on the place while I was gone... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. shppgrl: No problem! I was showing my daughter how cute your template is! :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!