Jesus, Pam!
Put some clothes on!
Put some clothes on!
You're not 22 anymore!

Saw this on Bricks and Stones....felt the need to share....
If you go over there and click on this picture, it enlarges and you can see how truly horrible her face looks.
Maybe they could take some silicone from her boobs and recycle it to fill in some of the lines in her face?????
If you go over there and click on this picture, it enlarges and you can see how truly horrible her face looks.
Maybe they could take some silicone from her boobs and recycle it to fill in some of the lines in her face?????

She's only 39, but she ain't aging well. I guess it's all those rock stars she hangs out with that has robbed her of her looks.
ReplyDeleteThat just gives a whole new meaning to: Party Like a Rock Star!
Pud: ya know....there was a time when I actually thought she was pretty...
ReplyDeleteNow she's just sad to me.
I think you're right about the rock star thing. She could be the poster child for what NOT to do!
Well at least she is anti-fur, which is a good thing =)
ReplyDeleteI think she loves animals, but PETA has a scary alternate, anti-companion animal agenda which she's endorsing. And that makes me angry.
ReplyDeleteBesides her face, did you see the nasty rash on her shoulder? She's just too old (or old looking - either way) to be taking her clothes off in public.
Unfortunately, I think PETA has to resort to these 'shock' campaigns to get attention and buzz for their cause. They should really start picking someone else to go nude though, because seeing Pam's ta tas is no longer shocking.... I know 'sex sells' and all but let's be honest- she's just giving it away.
ReplyDeleteMaybe their target audience is men. They won't notice her face. ;-)
ReplyDeleteIs that Pam, I thought it was a tranny.
ReplyDeleteholy shit...tha's fugly...and isn't she a little old to still be a rock groupie..i bet she sons hate that...you know they take a beating at school over mama the rock ho...
ReplyDeletepeta makes my ass hurt..don't like their attitude about pit bulls.
i always thought pamela did well with what she has to work with
ReplyDeleteif i could pose nude and get paid as well as she has, i might think about it... (oops, done already)
well, make that pose nude with my face showing
----
as for PETA
well...
i figure if we invite them over for a barbeque there'll be some good eatin' (hannibal lector/chilean soccer team plane crash allusion)
----
all things being equal, pamela was never my type
yeah she's not aging well....It's not shocking to see her naked anymore. Once you have a porno out there, nudity is sort of redundant
ReplyDeleteI'd rather see Tommy Lee! Pissy, can you post him instead?? LOL
ReplyDeleteI watched that new show she was in, Stacked, and she was looking rough as a***holes then. I'm sorry, find the beauty in everything etc etc, but sometimes you need to put it away!
ReplyDeleteHow do people find those obnoxiously fake ta ta's appealing? They look all hard and nasty.
ReplyDeletepixie: well, yeah....
ReplyDeleteerin: yeah! What is that rash-looking stuff? Or did she have a tatoo removed?
little p: you are so right!
library mama: so are you!
jmeped: nah...a tranny would never go out looking that bad!
yellowdog granny: she's a little too old for most of the stuff she does!
cadbury: I don't think anyone has to pay Pam to disrobe any longer. She seems to do it on a whim now.
and I knew you had better taste than to find Pam attractive.
katt: you've got that right! America has already seen enough of Pam.
Tommy Lee? Ummmm...no! He's just gross to me!
samantha: and she really needs to put it away!
signgurl: I don't get it either! They look soooooooooooo fake and hard!
Why is she covering them up for...not like every man and his dog hasn't seen them knockers.
ReplyDeleteThe Crazy Rice Fool makes Pam look like a nun. Honest.
ReplyDeletepessimist: You are SO right! and thanks for stopping by! :)
ReplyDeletebuddha girl: Really? Damn!!!!
I wonder which looks worse in a close up, her face or her tits. You know she's had so many surgeries, enlargement, reduction, enlargement, reduction, enlargement, enlargement, enlargement that they have to be pretty gross by now.
ReplyDeleteBut I gotta admit, her legs look good.
its hell to get old....but most of us know we look better with our clothes on than off...poor pam...she doesnt
ReplyDeleteknow it yet. I feel sorry for her 2 boys....
ReplyDeleteShe looks fine to me.
Oh and it does not enlarge!!!!!
What's that she's holding? Melons?
ReplyDeleteTommy Lee is attractive to me in a repulsive sort of way. I find him strangely compelling.....
ReplyDeleteShe's aged alot! She looks much older than her actual age.
ReplyDeletehot lips: her legs DO look good!
ReplyDeletecatch: I know what you mean about getting older. I think Pam is gonna be one of those sad older women~like Farrah Fawcett....
hippo: Really? It did yesterday over at Bricks and Stones....
dutchie: I know, right!!!!
Katt: C'mon....admit it. You've seen Tommy Lee's naked pictures!
shpprgrl: she really has aged a lot. She looks way older than 39.
or as they say here in Hell (and probably other places too):
"she looks rode hard and put away wet!" ;-)
I think those boobs are new. Does that count??
ReplyDeleteI've never found her attractive. She's just plain fugly.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't she have like hepatitis C or something? That can't be good for her looks.
ReplyDeleteYou're right de- she does have the hep. Didn't she get it from Tommy Lee suppposedly?
ReplyDeleteShe was cute on Home Improvement.
ReplyDeleteThat was a long time ago, obviously.
mr fab: she was and it was! ;-)
ReplyDelete