Tuesday, June 6, 2006

I'm sure this is a High Holy day in Hell....

"HAPPY 666, Y'ALL!"


27 comments:

  1. omg! I totally forgot that was today! giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pic! They did a thing about it on my Bert Show this morning- too funny! They've been doing an I-pod from hell where callers try and get bad songs voted in and the "lucky" winner gets the pod fully of shitty songs. Today was very appropriate... :) You know that next year is 7/7/7- my birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...actually high holy day down here was last Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 666 to you Pissy!

    Going to see The Omen tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  5. katt: so did I until I read it in the paper! ;-)

    little p: thanks! I'm so jealous that you get cool radio stations. Well, I'm jealous about most things you can get in ATL, so.....

    Next year HAS got to be your lucky year~all those 7's have to mean something, right?

    mike: heh!

    toast: really? guess I'm more outta the loop than I thought!

    ReplyDelete


  6. Happy Hell Day.

    I shall see you there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that picture Pissy.

    If you really want to observe the holiday then your required to perform one sin every hour for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What happened to your garden/melon post?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that pic! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pissy help! frog plague continues at Katthouse! come see me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fucking pic won't load for me. Blogger is officially possessed!

    I'm home today because Buddha's got his first ear infection. Hell on wheels. That's all I'm saying.

    If it's ok to be relieved to be home with a sick kid rather than at school, I'm there because I received a warning message from my boss last night. There is evidently something being planned by some 'not so good' kids. We were instructed to be on the look-out for anything suspicious today. Joy. Not.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read where some women were going to ask doctors to induce labor to not have their babies today haha oh brother

    ReplyDelete
  13. why do i have the sudden urge to get a tatoo?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that pic pissy I want one :\
    I looked for 666 pics last night and they were all boring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy crap! Blogger redeemed itself! I can now see the pic!

    Look how hot you are, Pissy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 666 day. It sure is hot as hell today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wanna date the one on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My total at Subway earlier was $6.66!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hippo: Thank you! and of course we'll see each other there. I have no doubt!

    nonny: thanks~I like it too. One sin an hour for each hour of the day? I think I already do that.... ;-)

    monk: I took it down when I remembered I wanted to do this!

    kc: isn't it cute? Getty Images

    miss litzi: EVERYDAY is a high holy day in shopping circles....I had to work today so I couldn't celebrate in my usual way.... :)

    katt: OMG! I'll be right there!

    buddha girl: 666, possession....seems about right.

    I'm sorry Baby B is sick, but I'm glad you're not in the line of fire at the school.....

    hot lips: that was very sweet.

    are you on medication?????

    phats: I read that too! Crazy!

    cadbury: don't do it! You've worked too hard on your body to mar it now!

    pixie: Heh! I like it too! I searched for devils~that's how I found it!

    buddha girl: heh! glad you got to see the pic! I might have used it on my blog instead of the one I have, but I haven't had a body like that in YEARS!!!! False advertising!

    beady: Thanks! and you are sooooo right~it IS hot as hell!

    limpy: O.k. I'll check her availability.

    de: heh! I hope you saved your receipt!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Holy Day, you little devil you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey, we're all still here! I'm not burning in hell or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm certain the graphic you've chosen is well suited.....grin....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Being in Hell Central up there, how did you celebrate? :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. library mama: heh! Thanks!

    fuzzbox: isn't it cool?!?!?

    shpprgrl: yeah....kind of a letdown, huh? ;-)

    jerry: but of course! ;-)

    Mr Fab: Well, Sweet Man and I sacrificed a few chickens and tossed in some of the frogs that keep turning up....other than that~pretty tame. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!