Pissy! I had that picture all planned and saved as draft to be my tomorrows caption needed post! Oh well I am still doing it but remember I didnt nick the idea from you ;)
OMG! I got that in an email the other day and thought of you....crap, that sounded bad. Anyway, I thought of you because of the pic you had posted of the lady on the beach, it reminded me of it. Saggy boobs should've stayed home, or either worn clothes!
shpprgrl: heh! It reminded me of that picture too!
hippo: which one?
library mama: uh, yeah! Hope they can crop her out!
reg: I know!
mel: thanks! I'm glad you're better now. So am I! :)
monk: It depends on who I've received it from....
pud: because the lab I work for is trying to screw me out of $200.00. It's a long story. And is really more a matter of principal than of the $200.00.....
kattbanjo: the fireplace or the rec room.....hmmmmmm....decisions, decisions.....
nonny: I know what you mean. I won't even go to the bathroom at the pool facility I use without wrapping a big towel around myself!
Hi big pissy, I can’t help but wonder if the photographer took this shot on purpose; surely he/she could see the two people walking by (pretty hard to miss) and gawking at the nuptials. Hopefully, they’ve got another picture minus the “bathing beauties” and can tuck this one in the back of their wedding album.
miss litzi: you do have to wonder about the photographer.....maybe he took this one on purpose so he could sell it! heh! crop those people out! that's all I can say!
jo-dee: I'm sure they could crop, adobe, airbrush, SOMETHING....cuz that is some nasty stuff!
Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash. It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put in your zipcode to see if you can find something. I found something and make and extra $900 a month!
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
That is just wrong on so many levels. I luved it!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL yes that would be a reason not to.
ReplyDeletePissy! I had that picture all planned and saved as draft to be my tomorrows caption needed post!
ReplyDeleteOh well I am still doing it but remember I didnt nick the idea from you ;)
fuzz: Isn't it! heh! ;-)
ReplyDeletelori: Right! ;-)
pixie: you know what they say about great minds thinking alike! It's a great photo for caption needed! Wish I'd thought of that! ;-)
OMG! I got that in an email the other day and thought of you....crap, that sounded bad. Anyway, I thought of you because of the pic you had posted of the lady on the beach, it reminded me of it. Saggy boobs should've stayed home, or either worn clothes!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThat guy looks 20 years older than her.
I'm speechless!
ReplyDeleteGuess they'll have interesting wedding pictures to show at their 50th anniversary!
And Hippo, I didn't even notice there was a guy in the picture. ;)
Damn, that is just wrong!!! But funny!
ReplyDeleteHey Sorry you are pissed off, I was myself yesterday but am ok now.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!
Am I the only one who deletes emails with these types of photos for fear of viruses?
ReplyDeletePissy, why are you pissed off??
ReplyDeleteYeah, that picture is a riot! And it will be in their wedding album forever!!
That's attractive! One to blow up and put above fireplace!!
ReplyDeleteThat's one reason to NEVER go to the beach Period.
ReplyDeleteMY EYES!
Was she the flower girl?
ReplyDeleteI saw that photo too damn thats funny.
ReplyDeleteshpprgrl: heh! It reminded me of that picture too!
ReplyDeletehippo: which one?
library mama: uh, yeah! Hope they can crop her out!
reg: I know!
mel: thanks! I'm glad you're better now. So am I! :)
monk: It depends on who I've received it from....
pud: because the lab I work for is trying to screw me out of $200.00. It's a long story. And is really more a matter of principal than of the $200.00.....
kattbanjo: the fireplace or the rec room.....hmmmmmm....decisions, decisions.....
nonny: I know what you mean. I won't even go to the bathroom at the pool facility I use without wrapping a big towel around myself!
mike: hahahahaha! Good one! :)
jerry: it is funny, isn't it?!?!?
OH. MY. FRIGGIN. SWEET. LORD. Ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!
nowhere girl: You mean you didn't have any guests at your wedding dressed this way?!?!? ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi big pissy,
ReplyDeleteI can’t help but wonder if the photographer took this shot on purpose; surely he/she could see the two people walking by (pretty hard to miss) and gawking at the nuptials. Hopefully, they’ve got another picture minus the “bathing beauties” and can tuck this one in the back of their wedding album.
that just shows that trashy folks are EVERYWHERE. even in your wedding photo.
ReplyDeletehere's hoping the photographer can adobe all the ugliness away.
miss litzi: you do have to wonder about the photographer.....maybe he took this one on purpose so he could sell it! heh! crop those people out! that's all I can say!
ReplyDeletejo-dee: I'm sure they could crop, adobe, airbrush, SOMETHING....cuz that is some nasty stuff!
lol!
ReplyDeleteYou always get tits at a family gathering ;o)
beki: that's true here in hell!
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by!
hot lips: read the comment I left above in response to Pud's comment.
that'll explain it.
Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
ReplyDeleteIt's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
in your zipcode to see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!
Make Extra Money