Hi Big Pissy, This is an excellent credo to live by. Why waste 42 facial muscles frowning, when 4 will suffice quite nicely! A very nice post to start off the week!
AAAAAAH yes, the tao of yellowdog...I use it ofen..but to not to offend anyone I refer to it as Bipping, not bitch slapping...looks better on the warrant...
Hey, there's nothing wrong with smacking the snot out of someone every now and then. I don't use expensive moisturizer for nothing. I don't need frowny marks working against me!
He is a sanrio character!!! Here is what I found: His name is Bad Badtz-Maru (1993). His birthday is April 1, and he was born in Oahu Island, Hawaii. His personality: A bit selfish, Badtz-Maru tends to make fun of things he things are silly. This mischievious little penguin loves to fight for the wrong side. His hobby is collecting pictures of movie stars who play bad guys. His dream- to be the boss, of everything. How funny is that?! See web- http://www.sanriotown.com/login/site2006/characters.php.
ooohhh...i SO had one of those moments at wally world the other night. i was with my little peanut man, and this older man came up to us and started talking to the baby. then i realized, he was stone cold drunk and reeking of alcohol. i started out asking him to politely move away, but he kept insisting he "wanted to play with the itty bitty baby." i finally got my big ass mace out of my purse, and said "motherf*cker, back off. i already asked you twice!" that was a moment of arm muscles extending. and for a bonus, involved cussing too. :)
nobody messes with my babies.
btw, i am not only crossing your river styx, i also downloaded a bunch of styx for my ipod this weekend. come sail away...come sail away.....
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Hi Big Pissy,
ReplyDeleteThis is an excellent credo to live by. Why waste 42 facial muscles frowning, when 4 will suffice quite nicely! A very nice post to start off the week!
Saves the wrinkles, too. It's a win-win situation.
ReplyDeleteI've actually used that...recently.
ReplyDeleteMiss litzi: That's what I'm talking about! ;-)
ReplyDeletegypsy: EXACTLY!!!! thanks for stopping by! :)
mike: Really? Cool! ;-)
I LOVE IT! I wish it were ok that one do that in public and the police wouldn't get called.
ReplyDeleteToo true. I might steal for my space- it needs to be passed on!
ReplyDeletejemped: Isn't it great?!?!? But yeah, that whole getting-arrested- thing would kinda blow, huh?
ReplyDeletelittle p: I think I saw it on somebody's myspace, actually. But it is SO you....just like it's SO me.. ;-)
I'm lovin' it!
ReplyDeleteI'm lovin' it!
ReplyDeleteA very good code to live by!
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAH yes, the tao of yellowdog...I use it ofen..but to not to offend anyone I refer to it as Bipping, not bitch slapping...looks better on the warrant...
ReplyDeleteHAHA that's awesome I love it! I will live my life by it now
ReplyDeleteHey, there's nothing wrong with smacking the snot out of someone every now and then. I don't use expensive moisturizer for nothing. I don't need frowny marks working against me!
ReplyDeleteI love it! How should I bitch-slap first? Soooo many on my list!
ReplyDeleteI love it! And the lil cartoon with the attitude is kinda cute!
ReplyDeleteI like to frown. helps me cope!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving this.
ReplyDeleteOh Pissy what a good credo to live by...lol...you go girlfriend
ReplyDeleteDoesn't he look like one of the 'Surprises Inside' characters??? I think he may be... and he doesn't take shit from anyone huh?
ReplyDeleteHe is a sanrio character!!! Here is what I found: His name is Bad Badtz-Maru (1993). His birthday is April 1, and he was born in Oahu Island, Hawaii. His personality: A bit selfish, Badtz-Maru tends to make fun of things he things are silly. This mischievious little penguin loves to fight for the wrong side. His hobby is collecting pictures of movie stars who play bad guys. His dream- to be the boss, of everything. How funny is that?! See web- http://www.sanriotown.com/login/site2006/characters.php.
ReplyDeleteHeh.
ReplyDeleteI used to have this as my avatar on my old MySpace page.
May I add though, as a dermatological professional, that it also takes only $300. for a Botox session.
You know, in case you do too much frowning while bitchslapping.
CP.
ooohhh...i SO had one of those moments at wally world the other night. i was with my little peanut man, and this older man came up to us and started talking to the baby. then i realized, he was stone cold drunk and reeking of alcohol. i started out asking him to politely move away, but he kept insisting he "wanted to play with the itty bitty baby." i finally got my big ass mace out of my purse, and said "motherf*cker, back off. i already asked you twice!" that was a moment of arm muscles extending. and for a bonus, involved cussing too. :)
ReplyDeletenobody messes with my babies.
btw, i am not only crossing your river styx, i also downloaded a bunch of styx for my ipod this weekend. come sail away...come sail away.....
Wp frowns too much i will pass it on to him!
ReplyDeletei on the other hand have this habbit of clenching my jaw...
I think I'll make that my motto too.
ReplyDeleteI think I need to go make a sign. I'm going to hang it in the sign shop.
ReplyDeleteCan't argue with that...LOL
ReplyDeleteDefinitely my motto.
ReplyDeleteLove it.
justin: :)
ReplyDeletebeady: I think so!
yellowdog granny: "Bipping"? I like it!!! :)
phats: heh! :)
buddha girl: I'm with ya sista!
kc: Just how many are we talking about? ;-)
samantha: heh!
katt: stop frowning! You'll regret it when you're my age! ;-)
serra: good! ;-)
catch: heh!
little p: I knew that little dude looked familiar! and trust you to do the research!
Thanks!
cp: Really? That's funny! and $300 for botox....hmmmmmm....I may need to pay you a visit! :)
jodee: you go on with your mace! Good for you!
River Styx...Styx music...I should have that playing on my blog!
pixie: WP frowns alot? hmmmmm....
pud: I am more than happy to share it with you!
Mr. Fab: I wouldn't! ;-)
Signgurl: Ooooooohhh...when you make a sign that says that~be sure to post a pic for us! :)
lori: it's great, isn't it?!?!? ;-)
I like it! Words to live by.
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know my blog was down - it's back up now.
erin: I think so too! and you're welcome! :)
ReplyDeleteI am going to print that out and put it on my bathroom mirror! LOL
ReplyDeleteattila: it IS a keeper, isn't it! ;-)
ReplyDeleteSo true. All those slap-worthy people always make it into my path too! Why!?
ReplyDeleteshpprgrl: Because we're all perfect. all those annoying people aren't. ;-)
ReplyDeleteAn excellent creed.
ReplyDeletefuzzbox: isn't it?!?!? ;-)
ReplyDelete