The middle one is TOTALLY my favorite, Pissydoll! I love it! And I love your new look! You are so pink and fluffy now! It's completely YOU, girl! (You DO look like Gina Lolabrigida!!!) Holy CRAP!
Gorgeous!
I finally got your "prize" together and boy are you gonna be happy!!! *LOL*
btw: Dublin Dr. Pepper is the dr. pepper that is made in Dublin, Texas ..it is the oldest dr.pepper plan in the the world..they make the original dr.pepper...it is made with cane sugar and not refined sugar..comes in 8oz. bottle just like what we used to get as a kid...had 2 of them yesterday and smiled for 3 hours...good stuff maynard.....if i remember..i will send you the dublin drpepper post..
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Oh, yeah, and the new design rocks!
ReplyDeleteI like them! Retro-housewifery seems to be the fashion, doesn't it?
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteAaah!
What the hell happened here?
Don't worry...
We'll get the bastards who did this!
LMAO. The last one...so true!
ReplyDeleteI love the first one...it is so funny....I just keep getting a visual picture of that really happening
ReplyDeleteThe middle one is TOTALLY my favorite, Pissydoll! I love it! And I love your new look! You are so pink and fluffy now! It's completely YOU, girl!
ReplyDelete(You DO look like Gina Lolabrigida!!!) Holy CRAP!
Gorgeous!
I finally got your "prize" together and boy are you gonna be happy!!! *LOL*
CP.
I'll remember that about hard work when I starting working next week after SEVEN years as a housewife. hahaha
ReplyDeleteI love those retro thingies. They kick ass! And they are so you.
ReplyDeletecool digs...
ReplyDeletei love the 40's housewives themes..
btw: Dublin Dr. Pepper is the dr. pepper that is made in Dublin, Texas ..it is the oldest dr.pepper plan in the the world..they make the original dr.pepper...it is made with cane sugar and not refined sugar..comes in 8oz. bottle just like what we used to get as a kid...had 2 of them yesterday and smiled for 3 hours...good stuff maynard.....if i remember..i will send you the dublin drpepper post..
So cute, so funny, so true!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to mention yesterday that your new blogskin looks awesome!
The Last one was my fave as well.
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree with Erin. I have seen so many of those style art with hilarious comments. I hadn't seen those ones yet though. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGood to start the day with a laugh!
Have a good weekend.
too funny.
ReplyDeleteI can relate to the food and not fitting into the pants!
ReplyDeleteAll of those would be cool to hang as pictures in my sewing room. I can't pick just one. I love them all! They're sassy!
ReplyDelete[healthy guffaw]
ReplyDeleteFunny stuff! By the way, I forgot to mention that I love the changes to your blog! Good job!
ReplyDeleteI love these Pissy!!!! check out my blog and add to the story! lol
ReplyDelete#2 is all me and I mean ALL me!
ReplyDeleteMy fave is the last one too.
ReplyDeleteRemember folks "A Clean House is Sign Of A Wasted Life!" ;)
I love it!
ReplyDeleteSo true on all 3 of them.
Glad everybody liked these so much!
ReplyDeleteI love how the retro-housewifery (to borrow erin's phrase) is in vogue now~they're so fun!
and thanks for the kind comments about my new "look"! :)
Keep up the good work »
ReplyDelete