Thursday, July 20, 2006

Untitled, because.....

I paid $40.00 today to fill up my beetle.

I'm still in shock....

16 comments:


  1. Damn!

    I paid $40 to get a beetle stain out of my suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only go here in town ..which is probably less than 3 miles ..so i can fill up the tank and drive for 3 months...so i figure screw it..put $15 in and drive for a month...my little mazda truck gets great gas mileage..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hippo: what kind of beetle was it?

    Convertible?

    yd granny: i get decent gas mileage and I really don't drive very far. It had been a while since I'd filled up...guess that's why I was so shocked! $2.95 a gallon..... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The odds of it coming to a round dollar are only 1 in a 100! That is shocking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put $35 twice a week to fill up my car ... which gets 32mpg! I drive too much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unless we're taking a roadtrip I don't drive all that much. I hate to fill it up these days...usually just throw in $20 bucks and I'm done. I remember when $20 would fill it up, now I"m less than half full.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah- it's depressing... I've been going to Costco for gas because it's about $3.15 at the bp stations by my apt. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. she: that's what I thought!

    rat: Like I said: shocking!

    snay: Wow! You must! I do live in a small town, though.

    thanks for stopping by! :)

    monk: I know what you mean....I don't drive nearly as much as I used to. Try to combine trips, etc. Yeah, I remember when I thought $20 was a lot to fill up a car....

    little p: Jeez! $3.15? I paid $2.95 and thought that was bad...

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cheapest i found in my parts this week was $3.29! so i feel your pain. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I didn't have to drive 30 miles round trip each day to work! It really sucks. At least I'm not also driving 15 more round trip miles each day to go to rehearsal. I get a break from that through the summer (except for weekends).

    ReplyDelete
  11. hum: wow! I'll stop complaining about $2.95.... :(

    kc: you drive alot! This is such a small town that we can be pretty much anywhere within 15 mins.

    That's b/c there's nowhere to go... :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. In England its around 4 pounds a gallon ($8).

    Twas on the news the other day that they expect it to reach $4 at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  13. pixie: this gas thing is just nuts, isn't it? I may have to get my bicycle back from Gabelle! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you kidding me? For a Beetle?

    It's the end times...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mr. Fab: I know! It's just gotten crazy!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!