So, he's on their mailing list, huh? I wonder what he's been in there buying for you? Do you have a birthday coming up? Or did he give you something at Christmas?
I have a transvestite story. My mom was married to this guy (not my father, thank god) and one day she noticed his car outside the local drugstore so she stopped in to surprise him. He was in the check out line so she went up to him and all he was buying was make-up!?! That pretty much blew his cover and he came out and told her he was a trannie. They even went to SF and he stayed in drag the whole time they were there. They're not together anymore, but I don't think it was because of this issue.
came to your site from Lori's....I really like you page. My husband gets weird mail like that all of the time, maybe it would have something to do with the fact that he has a name that could be either female or male.
Hey look at it this way, you can get some free panties from there!!
he probably got it through another company that sold his name just like I get those damn emails about enlarging my penis! I just send them back and tell them I have a 12 inch penis and a slopjar full of balls....what more could I ask for??????
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Do you think he received that because he is tryin to buy you a surprise?
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm trying here.
Oh my. LOL!!!
ReplyDeletehell their drawers don't come in my size either..so don't know why they should be in his size .....
ReplyDeleteSo, he's on their mailing list, huh? I wonder what he's been in there buying for you? Do you have a birthday coming up? Or did he give you something at Christmas?
ReplyDeleteCan he transfer the free panty offer to you?
LMAO!
ReplyDeleteI have a transvestite story. My mom was married to this guy (not my father, thank god) and one day she noticed his car outside the local drugstore so she stopped in to surprise him. He was in the check out line so she went up to him and all he was buying was make-up!?! That pretty much blew his cover and he came out and told her he was a trannie. They even went to SF and he stayed in drag the whole time they were there. They're not together anymore, but I don't think it was because of this issue.
I'm jealous! I have an acct there and I didn't get one of those in the mail!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe it's a 'head of the household' thing. Z gets stuff from Pier 1 and Macy's! (Which, I guess, is b/c we registered there for our wedding)
came to your site from Lori's....I really like you page. My husband gets weird mail like that all of the time, maybe it would have something to do with the fact that he has a name that could be either female or male.
ReplyDeleteHey look at it this way, you can get some free panties from there!!
Well, if it's not his size, he can always find other uses for it, can he?
ReplyDeleteI got an email just the other day from a Russian woman wanting to get to know a nice "man".
ReplyDeletefree underwear though one can never have enough!
That is PRICELESS!
ReplyDeleteWAY TOO FUNNY!!! Grumps would NEVER!
ReplyDeletepud: Nah....I don't wear stuff from V.S. but good try! :)
ReplyDeleteattila: heh! We had a good laugh about it!
yellowdog granny: I hear ya! :)
kc: We have no idea how he ended up on their mailing list. and my birthday is the day after Christmas...so that's not it.
I'm sure he could transfer the free panty offer to me~but I don't wear V.S. panties!
nonny: heh! Glad you got a laugh! and I love your story! ;-)
gabelle: Really? I figured you'd get one for sure! Maybe it is a head of household thing....if they even think that way anymore..... ;-)
kristi: Thanks for the compliment and for stopping by! :)
my husband's name is definately a male name... ;-)
dutchie: maybe.....hadn't thought of that!
pixie: That's weird!!! What'd you tell the Russian lady?
lady k: isn't it?!?!? heh!
sunny: we thought so too! :)
You know...I like the idea of wearing pink panties...
ReplyDeleteI'm off to the store!
mr fab: we'll have to have a picture of you in your new panties! ;-)
ReplyDeletehe probably got it through another company that sold his name just like I get those damn emails about enlarging my penis! I just send them back and tell them I have a 12 inch penis and a slopjar full of balls....what more could I ask for??????
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo. Free Cotton Panties. Just can't beat a deal like that.
ReplyDeleteI'm in! I can't resist pink cotton panties...
ReplyDelete...they're for my wife, of course.
haha nice!
ReplyDeleteSo how are your critters? Anything new and interesting like an otter?
catch: heh heh! We never get that kinda stuff....just AARP stuff! ;-)
ReplyDeletefuzz: Yeah, nothing like cotton panties in the summertime! ;-)
monk: suuuuuurrrreeeee they are ;-)
phats: Shhhhh!!!! They'll hear you! ;-)
I emailed back and said A) I am not a man and B) My husband is taken but thanks.
ReplyDeletepixie: That is so funny!
ReplyDeleteYou should do a post about it! ;-)
That is so funny! I love that pink envelope! I can just see you doing the happy dance when you saw all that pink! ;)
ReplyDeleteshppgrl: heh! I was excited! But I just assumed it was for one of my daughters. ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
ReplyDeleteYounkers prom dresses http://www.moen-faucet-parts.info/Pahottubs.html How to make a rebel flag t-shirt Infiniti j35