because he is a MAN! and they are always in a hurry and they know we will fix the lids simply b/c they drive us nuts if they are not on correctly!!!
Hope your having a good day...it is so hot everywhere it seems. I floated around for 3 hours! getting one helluva tan.the only thing you can do is stay inside or stay in a pool!
It's a guy thing. They just can't do it. Unfortunately, that happened at my house last week with an open container in the refrigerator. I'm still trying to get the awful smell to dissipate. Ugh! Yes, I've used the old open box of baking soda trick, but it's just not taking care of it. Do you have any suggestions for getting rid of frig odor?
Yeah, He is male, and too lazy, and does know you will fix it, just like you know where his socks and belt and yes even his underwear are. And it will be your fault because you obviously did something to it.
im not sure...but i think it has something to do with him having a dick....not sure..but im pretty sure that's it...oh and the dangling balls that go with it..yup...dick and balls...
Because, statistically speaking, Big Pissy, there is a 40 percent chance that the lid doesn't fit as well as it should. And there is a 70 percent chance that it just takes too long to make it fit.
Why is it that my husband goes to sea on a submarine protecting the country but can seem to put the toilet seat down!!!! I think just having a penis makes them a little dumber
I think we should just accept that those are just one of the mysteries of life (or men, rather)... It is a total waiste of your time and energy to try and figure that out... Sigh... LOL
Seems to me I read a study once that said there is a direct correlation between a man's testosterone level and his ability to annoy the woman (women?) who love him.
Can't quite remember which medical journal that was in.....
kats and kittens: thanks so much for all the comments. I am now convinced that this behavior is just a "man thing". See today's post for more typical male behavior.... ;-)
What's with all the frigging male bashing? Is this Oprah's blog??
You don't need lids. Just throw a book on top of it and forget about it. There, problem solved. Now which one of you cupcakes wants to give me a blowjob?
haha....funny. They can't ask for directions, they can't follow instructions, and they can't hit the toilet......but they can build rockets that fly to the moon. go figure.....
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
because he is a MAN! and they are always in a hurry and they know we will fix the lids simply b/c they drive us nuts if they are not on correctly!!!
ReplyDeleteHope your having a good day...it is so hot everywhere it seems. I floated around for 3 hours! getting one helluva tan.the only thing you can do is stay inside or stay in a pool!
yep, he's a man
ReplyDeleteIt's a guy thing. They just can't do it. Unfortunately, that happened at my house last week with an open container in the refrigerator. I'm still trying to get the awful smell to dissipate. Ugh! Yes, I've used the old open box of baking soda trick, but it's just not taking care of it. Do you have any suggestions for getting rid of frig odor?
ReplyDeleteIf he's like my husband, he'll blame the dishwasher for warping the lids and then give you an equation to prove it.
ReplyDeleteYeah, He is male, and too lazy, and does know you will fix it, just like you know where his socks and belt and yes even his underwear are. And it will be your fault because you obviously did something to it.
ReplyDeleteUm...because there's no money in it?
ReplyDeleteim not sure...but i think it has something to do with him having a dick....not sure..but im pretty sure that's it...oh and the dangling balls that go with it..yup...dick and balls...
ReplyDeletecatch: you got the driving me nuts if it's not on correctly part right!
ReplyDeleteI have had a good day. I guess I've given up on going to the pool. It's just too hot! Now if I had one in my backyard.....
katt: I had no idea so many guys did this kinda thing...
kc: It's looking that way. That smell...I know what you're talking about. the only thing I've had luck with is either pine-sol or bleach!
cynical girl: he hasn't done that yet....hopefully he won't read this and get the idea...
jmeped: he does count on me for knowing where his stuff is...but he never blames me for anything.
That was my ex-husband's area of expertise.
mike: probably!
ydgranny: you're so funny! Get right to the point, don't 'cha?!?! *LOL*
ReplyDeleteTOileT Seats were created by Women to blame Men for all their probs!
Oh and lids too!
hahahaha! I always sucked at that too. :)
ReplyDeleteAgree with catch. Men never do things right when it comes to house chores. They can't even keep tidy their closets.
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm here from Dr. JOhn.
I think men are not gentetically equipped to do anything that fits into the "domestic box" category.
ReplyDeleteYou need 4 hands to close one of those things. Simple math.
ReplyDeleteBecause, statistically speaking, Big Pissy, there is a 40 percent chance that the lid doesn't fit as well as it should. And there is a 70 percent chance that it just takes too long to make it fit.
ReplyDeleteWhere's the love? Can't everyone just get along? ;)
ReplyDeleteIT IS ON,
ReplyDeletewithin 3 standard deviations.
HA HA HA
Some statistic humor!!!
Why is it that my husband goes to sea on a submarine protecting the country but can seem to put the toilet seat down!!!! I think just having a penis makes them a little dumber
ReplyDeleteI think we should just accept that those are just one of the mysteries of life (or men, rather)... It is a total waiste of your time and energy to try and figure that out... Sigh... LOL
ReplyDeleteBecause he wants you to do it??
ReplyDeleteBecause he has a penis.
ReplyDeleteAnother question to ponder.
ReplyDeleteWhy can men take out the trash, yet never replace the trashbag in the can?
Come on, some of those lids are complicated.
I'll clear this up in as candid a manner as possible:
ReplyDeleteSCROTUM.
That's all.
If you figure out how to train him to do it right, let me know th etrick.
ReplyDeleteWe do it on purpose. It's a secret society kind of thing.
ReplyDeleteSeems to me I read a study once that said there is a direct correlation between a man's testosterone level and his ability to annoy the woman (women?) who love him.
ReplyDeleteCan't quite remember which medical journal that was in.....
;-)
if you are single and male you learn how to do it...otherwise the eadamame
ReplyDeletedry out making them unedible.
kats and kittens: thanks so much for all the comments. I am now convinced that this behavior is just a "man thing". See today's post for more typical male behavior.... ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat's with all the frigging male bashing? Is this Oprah's blog??
ReplyDeleteYou don't need lids. Just throw a book on top of it and forget about it. There, problem solved. Now which one of you cupcakes wants to give me a blowjob?
Hey, Dyck! I'm honored you stopped by.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you'll have plenty of takers on that blow-job thing....you sweet-talker you...
Total man!
ReplyDeleteThank Dr. John for sending me here to agree!
haha....funny. They can't ask for directions, they can't follow instructions, and they can't hit the toilet......but they can build rockets that fly to the moon. go figure.....
ReplyDeleteDr. John sent me.