
These photographs aren't in any particular order.
They don't have any real rhyme or reason.
These images are just those that caught my eye while I was in the city.

Shop window...... Penguin likes the symetry of the windows. I just think its pretty :)

I adore Japanese laterns for some reason. I liked the way these were swaying in the wind.

We ate dinner here one evening. It's an eclectic bar/restaurant with an unusual vibe.....
Traffic...something I saw alot of! :)

Great job uploading the pictures!!! Yea!!! :)
ReplyDeletecouldn't have done it without you teaching me!!!! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got a digital camera for Christmas!!!!
ReplyDeleteSeeing life through Pissy's lens has been a fun twist! Thanks for the peek ;)
nwg: Thanks! Hope I don't bore you too much~especially while I'm learning :)
ReplyDeletethanks big pissy, those are really cool photographs.
ReplyDeleteumm, one question..what was SO unusual about the vibes in the restaurant?
Happy New Year
Top cat
tc: Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI wondered if anyone would pick up on that "vibe" thing... :) It's just kinda weird. that was our second time there and the food is good, flat screen for Sweet Man, drinks, etc. but this time there were nothing but men there(except for me, Penguin and the waitress). There was a large Frenchman at the bar~speaking English well, but in a loud voice; the place had just gone wireless (its new) and some little bitty guy kept coming and going and getting on-line on his lap-top- right near us by the window....
I guess its hard to explain, really, but are you getting the picture? And, no, its NOT a gay bar~heh heh! Sweet Man actually wondered that b/c of the lack of women there. :)
Laughing my A$$ off at vibes in the bar! I thought you meant cool music! I'm usually on to vibes of the kind you are speaking but wasn't today! I think I better lay off the exclamation points, huh?
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you!!!
Oooooooh look at the artiste at work! (Pronounce it with a French flair, I dare ya!)
ReplyDeleteWonderful job with the new camera, woman! You definitely have an eye for shapes and perspective. I can't wait to see more from that little piece of metal and plastic!
Jenn: HAHA! I didn't think of it that way either until later on! :)
ReplyDeleteBuddah girl: OK....I'm not gonna lie. I DID take the traffic pic myself. However, Penguin wanted to take a pic of the shop window and while she had the camera in her hand, I asked her to take the pic of the street scene and the lanterns...am I still an "artiste"?!?!? heh heh! I think NOT!
Penguin is the artiste~I know what I like and I ask her to do it! Afterall, isn't that why we HAVE children!!! :)
Love the photos!
ReplyDeletehello! Just found you through Signgurls blog...love your pictures!! I will definately come back and visit...I'm off to dig around in your archives a bit...hope you don't mind. LOL
ReplyDeletewmy: Hi! and Welcome! I don't mind a bit if you dig around in the archives :) just hope I don't bore you too much. :)
ReplyDeletethanks for your kind comments about the pics!
Question...how did you get the avatar in your sidebar?? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI got the avatar from my yahoo mail account and my daughter, City Penguin figured out how to get it in the side bar :) she's my "tech support"~heh heh
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year BP! I hope that 2006 is WONDERFUL to you! Thanks for your kind comments :)
ReplyDeletePeach
Every once in a while I stumble across some interesting blog posts. Yours is in that category.
ReplyDeleteI have a ultra short ugg boots
website. It is a complete ultra short ugg boots
resource.
Have a nice day.
Hi love the blog............want to swap links?
ReplyDeleteGiving a diamond nipple jewelry to someone you care about is a message of caring. There are so many great local resources now for diamond nipple jewelry . It is easier than ever to pick up the phone or go online and find diamond nipple jewelry.
ReplyDeleteAnother great site with a lot of updating information is http://www.aphroditesaccessories.com. Thanks by the way for such a great blog!
area rug childDiscount area rugs if treated with care can be priceless one day just like any other family heirloom, passed down from one generation to the next one. An appropriate area rug even helps add style to wall-to-wall carpeting and protects that carpet from over use as well. An appropriate area rug will not only look great, but it can take the focus off the vastness of your room and keep the attention towards the center of your room.
ReplyDelete