Monday, January 30, 2006

Even though no one asked....



This is my home computer.

Told y'all.

Kitchen counter.

......and of course, the other necessities in my life: remote and phone.

21 comments:

  1. your spaces are so much neater than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. t: I'm starting to think maybe I'm anal or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sunny: only about tidiness. Are you picking on me?!?!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, you are tidy!!! Cutest bloggy space I have seen yet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The desk I am at is a mess! there are discs all over it, pens, a napkin, a blockbuster reward card and even two Q-tips( WP not me).I for some reason cannot work at a neat desk, its instilled into me to make mess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nwg: thanks!

    pixie: you should see Sweet Man's office ~ like a hurrican hit! :)

    lips: you like that about me, don't 'cha?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow another great picture, very nice area..me likes it alot.
    (big smile TC)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picture a small neat circle. Just enough to take a picture of. All of the junk is just outside of view....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking at a picture of a screen with the same picture as on the screen I am looking at. It's almost like peeking into an alternate dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  10. tc: thanks! this is all about you, you know! :)

    reg: no. This is it. I promise. No junk. Ask De Baxter-Birney. She's been here. :)

    De: alternate dimension. That was my plan.

    Oh, do me a favor and vouch for my neatness to Reg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i don't have a set blog space... hence the lovliness of the laptop! sometimes it's the couch, sometimes the bed, sometimes the kitchen table... love YOUR space, though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such neatness, cleanliness and lack of stuff is sure sign of insanity! :)

    I posted my desk back in November at http://ourladyofperpetualdrama.blogspot.com/2005/11/picture-postcard.html

    I have limited space so I have my junk going vertically!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Justin: this is a fun idea~I hope more people do it!

    City: C'mon~post pics of your cute couch, kitchen table and bed~we'd all love to see 'em! :)

    reg: probably! hee hee! I'm gonna go check our your vertical junk space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you wanna see my workspace for blogging? Go to www.starbucks.com. That way I have 'staff' to keep it neat. *smirk*

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought I saw a cat on the counter..heh heh heh :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. rocky: you are so wrong for that! The nearest Starbucks is one and a half hours away in Montgomery.

    I'm jealous and I don't even drink coffee. I just want to live in civilization!

    top cat: you might see a dog~Buster~who is so spoiled that I sometimes let him lay on a blanket on the counter~but you'll never see a cat! hee he!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's true she is very very neat. I could never keep up.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!