Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tastefully Tacky T-shirt Tuesday: 3rd in a continuing series


Simple and to the point.....

Plus I like the font used and I wear a lot of fun, white capris and skirts in the Spring and Summer....so that electric blue with white letters is set off nicely.....

And most importantly, since I am a lazy bitch, I most likely didn't do it!

( I believe in truth in advertising.)

21 comments:

  1. I saw a shirt in freaking Target yesterday while I was buying bottle liners...it was for Buddha...and I swear I'm going back to buy it.

    It read:
    CHICK MAGNET

    What say you, oh t-shirt goddess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say: Get thee to Target!

    I'd have bought it on the spot~are you freakin' kidding?!?!? I'd never have left the store without it!!!

    I saw one on a website that has a yellow baby chick wearing black framed glasses like mine and it says "chick with attitude"....if it didn't cost $14.95 it would be mine!!!!

    I love it. I'm just too used to getting my t-shirts cheap to pay $14.95 for a t-shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. buddha girl, that t shirt is only funny if you wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats up with the T-shirts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love your blog, Oh Pissy one.

    I got that T-shirt for my son. He's 10 years old. Got it in bright red.

    In his case, it's FALSE advertising.

    CP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hot lips: that's it?

    Em: where've you been?!?!? I've been missing you, you little heifer!

    why haven't you been leaving me comments? either leave comments, email me or call me...or I'm calling
    Barbara! hahahahahaha!

    cp: thanks so much!!! :)

    you should post a picture of your "chick magnet" on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the concept "lazy bitch" is so much more socially acceptable in my eyes than "lazy asshole"...I'd wear a T-Shirt that read "Lazy Bitch" all day long while watching bad daytime TV before I'd wear one that read "Lazy Asshole"
    but that's cuz I'm kookie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jerry: you're right~you should market that idea.

    I'd buy a t-shirt that has "lazy bitch" on it any day of the week.

    But "lazy asshole"? Nah....

    I like kookie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh T-shirts. One time while shopping in Indy I visited a t-shirt store with thousands of hilarious shirts.

    My cousin bought 2:

    1. F_CK Y_ _ Would you like to buy a vowel?

    2. (upside down & small) If you can read this--you're sitting on my face.

    Yes, you pervs, my cousin is a man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd wear "Lazy Bitch" or just plain "Bitch." Nothing wrong with that.

    Buddha's wearing the Chick Magnet. I'll wear a Buddha Magnet one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. kb: your cousin sounds like fun! wonder if he got any action while wearing those t-shirts? hee hee!

    buddha girl: I'd wear one of either of those too. You should post a pic of Baby B wearing his chick magnet shirt....while you're holding him wearing your t-shirt~that'd be cute! :)

    Ian: I'm glad somebody did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another classic, Pissy! I should get one for The Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're right KC, all kids should have that T shirt.


    BTW Pissy, what does it say on the back ?

    "but if you want me to I will"

    "but I saw who did"

    "and sometimes I don't always tell the truth"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wait, buddha is a kid? A baby even? Okay, that's funny. I thought it was your husband. That's why I'm thinking that it would be way funnier if, say, you wore the shirt.

    Do they come in grown women size? I might need one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heh that always reminds me of that Simpsons episode when Bart was the "Ididnt do it" boy and they even relesed the song as a single.
    I must get myself one , I always get the blame whenever anythinghappens in this house.That is my catchphrase, unfortunetly I have one of those "guilty" faces.

    ReplyDelete
  16. KC: I'm sure he'd find it useful! :)

    Ben: it doesn't say anything on back. But it would be funnier if it had one of your suggestions on back! :)

    Hot Lips: don't know... we don't have Target in Hell. It's a one and a half hour drive from her to the nearest one.

    Really.

    Pixie: hee hee! I know the feeling... you might find one at Burke's outlet (if y'all have those~ $5.99) :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sometimes, people are just born with the "cat that ate the canary" look and need such a T-shirt to explain everything.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE your T-shirts..I really LOVE your T-shirt pictures.

    Sweetie, I love your new blog but I'm having trouble reading the text with the white letters..against the background.pleasse don't be mad at me for saying that.
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  19. Phoenix: ...and this would be their t-shirt !! hee hee!

    tc: I would never get mad at you!!! I'm so glad you mentioned a problem viewing!!! I got an email from a friend yesterday, telling me the same thing! :( I have white letters (words)on a black black ground. What is it you see? and which browser are you using? let me know and I might be able to tell you what to do so you can see it the way its suppossed to be. :)

    Glad you like the t-shirts. And the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks pissy I will look out for one and $5.99 is such a good price too.

    I can read your blog ok arpart from the date it was posted ( above the post headers) =)
    Other then that its just fine and dandy!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!