Well, I think it's fun...I'm calling it: Tastefully Tacky t-shirt Tuesday.
Each Tuesday I'll post a pic of me in one of my t-shirts with an explanation of why I love it.
*editor's note* this also gives me an excuse to keep shopping for more t-shirts should I come close to running out. Ha! Like I'd need an excuse!

Really. Need I explain? It's pink, it's bitchy and it ORDERS the reader to do something for ME!
*editor's note* Sweet Man took this pic. He's never used my new camera before. I think my boobs look crooked. Not sure whose fault that is..... mine, his or the camera's...

NICE!
ReplyDeleteNow, whatcha askin' for!?!?!
Well.... he DID take me where I wanted to go for dinner...Still waitin' on those new kitchen counters :)
ReplyDeleteI think it is the writing on the shirt that make your boobs off. :) Very cute!
ReplyDeletethat's exactly what Sweet Man said! Maybe he (and you) are right!
ReplyDeleteToo funny!! Sweet man's hands were just shakin' being so close to your treasure chest - THAT'S why they look crooked. :-)
ReplyDeleteRocky: yeah, he kept offering to "fix" them for me! God, I hope my daughter (citypenguin) doesn't read this~ she'll freak!!! hee hee!
ReplyDeleteI WANT ONE!!!
ReplyDeleteNWG: Isn't it great?!?!? Worth every cent of the $5.99 I paid for it at the local Burke's Outlet! hee hee
ReplyDeleteYou started a trend here, Big P! I hope others do it.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I got the new kitchen counters and man it was a lot of work.
I can't wait to see more! Please also let us know each week (if possible) if the t-shirt is available online or at some store. My sister needs this particular shirt. Oh yes.
ReplyDeleteJenn: I hope others do it too! That would be sooooo fun!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting new counters for a while now....we'll see! :)
KC: I'd be happy to provide that info whenever I can. I have to tell you, though, most of my t-shirts come from Burke's Outlet b/c I can get them for as little as $2.88. I'm a bargain shopper, remember? hee hee!!!
This particular one came from there. I paid more than usual for it b/c it was just too good to pass up (for me, anyway)!
Hey it's Jill. After looking over my blog I have decided that there is nothing scandalous in it whatsoever, which is actually kind of sad. Anyways here's the addy-
ReplyDeletehttp://dehumidifier.blogspot.com
I think it's just an optical illusion...the font on the shirt is in italics...maybe that is making the uneven balance. just tilt your head abit and they are lined up nicely.
ReplyDeleteHey, Jill! I was just asking about you @ lunch today! I'll go check you out~ although I am disappointed that there's nothing scandalous....
ReplyDeleteJerry: Thanks for the idea...now maybe if everybody tilts their heads.... :)
Hmm the boobage is a concern. I'd like to blame the lack of synchronicity between your girls on the new camera. Sweet Man knows your girls are bouncy and perky even on their worst day.
ReplyDeleteCrooked boobs are the new "in" thing, didn't you get the memo?LOL...any excuse to shop it a good excuse in my book...keep em cummin..hee hee hee...i said cummin! LOL
ReplyDeleteI like what I saw through sweet man's eyes.. nice pic BP and the shirt is funny as hell.
ReplyDeleteI actually started to get up to get you something.lol
Hey one of these weeks can we have something with NASCAR on it? heh heh heh
Nice...I love fun t-shirts.
ReplyDeleteJustin: Thanks! Me too!
ReplyDeletebuddah girl: I was concerned about the boobage and then I thought...what the hell (as usual)!
ReplyDeletewmy: I'll keep 'em "cummin" for as long as possible! hee hee!
tc: now that you're the baddest of the bad, I am so honored you find me worthy!!! hee hee!
...Nascar t-shirt? They'd have to kill me first!