Thursday, January 26, 2006

Threes


City Penguin tagged me. What can I do? She's my child.

Here goes....

~3 names I answer to:

Spanky
Pissy
Mom

~3 parts of your heritage:

Mexican
Spanish
(that's all folks.....)

~3 things that scare me:

CLOWNS
something happening to a member of my family
being shot in the courtroom

~3 of your everyday essentials

food
sleep
spending time with Sweet Man and the boys

~3 things you are wearing right now:

cute purple Kenneth Cole shoes (with bows!)
lavender comfy pants
cute lavender/plaid scarf around by neck

~3 of your favorite songs:

Let's Groove Tonight~Earth, Wind and Fire
Black Cow~Steely Dan
Don't You Worry 'bout a thing~Stevie Wonder

~3 things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:

good sense of humor/personality
dimples
kind heart


~3 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)

laughter
comfort/understanding
satisfying sex life

~3 of your favorite hobbies

blogging
reading
SHOPPING

~3 Places you want to go

New York City ( I know. It's sad I've never been.)
Pacific Northwest
Canada

~3 things you want to do before you die

enjoy several grandchildren
get back to running
travel to Europe with Sweet Man

~3 ways that you are stereotypically a female/male

I cry whenI'm angry or my feelings are hurt
My shopping addiction
My insistence that my house not be messy

~2 truths and 1 lie (in any order)

I was Runner of the Year in my running club
I was interviewed on Spanish language television when I was a teenager
I love cats

~3 people you would like to take this survey:

Shelley
T
De Baxter-Birney (but I don't think she'll do it! )

24 comments:

  1. Don't worry, P - I had been halfway around the world and back and had never been to the Big Apple. I just went last year for the first time.

    I'm thinking that if you can swing it, ya gotta get yourself up starting Sunday; it's tax-free week on apparel and shoes under $100 PLUS the January sales are going on...

    hmmm maybe I just talked myself into some last minute travel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you love cats, huh? I know you better than that.

    Jenn

    P.S. I won't tell Top Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rocky: You have made me feel better about the NY thing :)

    I can't go this weekend, but if you do~buy me a t-shirt! hee hee!

    jenn: I knew when I was typing it that one was a give-away!

    Top Cat doesn't count~he's one kitty I like~ meow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear God! Pissy...when you DO go to NY, lemme know. That's my old stomping grounds, woman! Born and bred! (Do you now understand how much of a sore thumb I am here in hell?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun pics with your post! good songs, too! and 3's company! "Jack's Show" Cool!

    Yeah, didn't we always say we'd go to NYC together!? we need to do that. Make little p spend some money and she can join us, too! It'd be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buddha Girl: Yea! You can be my tour guide! I can imagine how tough it is for you in your version of hell. Kinda like it is for me in mine! :)

    City: "Jack's Show" hee hee! You were such a cute little kid! :)

    I love those songs~they just don't play them enough, so I have to listen to my cds!

    Glad you liked the pics~ I had to search really hard to find one of NOT SCARY clowns!

    We do still need to go to NYC together! Just say when!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking that the love of cats is a big fib.

    I kinda guessed you were a good runner because you're quick to get to the stores on Special Discount day.

    As for the music choices. Do you have a Mirror ball in your living room, Disco Queen ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, I see I have been tagged! :o) I'll be putting the list on my site, but like you I have never been to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pissy--I almost put NYC! I've never been either. We're sad souls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. see now I have to because you said I wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ben: yeah, not loving cats. I don't want to see 'em dead or anything, but I'm a dog person.

    I USED to be a runner. But the fact that I no longer run, does not impair my shopping abilities in any way. Believe me!

    You don't like my musical choices? :)

    Shelly & KB: We need to go to NYC! What's wrong w/ us?!?!?

    De: There was a method to my madness~ ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your musical choices. Earth Wind & Fire and Steely Dan are two of my favourite bands and I used to DJ for a living so I guess it's ingrained in my mind.

    "Black Cow" is more Jazz with a Disco beat and that whole album "Aja" is their best IMO.

    I saw a really funny American newsclip the other day of the mad scrimmage that goes on at the big stores on sales days. People fight and push and kick to get in first.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You added the pics after I was here.

    I have had a crush on the lead singer of 3 Dog Night since I was a little girl. He's just so sexy.

    I saw an interview with him and he talked about how many drugs he was doing back in the 70's. It was pretty incredible to know that he lived through it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ben : I'm just really old school with my musical choices-I know. But you really just can't beat EW&F. They still tour and record~I love them!
    AJA~yeah, its the best!

    I have NEVER been one to stand in line and fight over stuff in a store. Just not my style. I also don't go the day after Thanksgiving (our biggest shopping day of the year). I do sometimes go the day after Christmas~our other big shopping day~and also my birthday~ so that's seems appropriate!

    You may have seen a clip about the huge sale at Filene's in Boston. That is historically crazy shopping!

    Jenn: yeah, I went back and added pics once I got home from work.

    I'm a HUGE 3 Dog Night fan.

    You are about to be so jealous.....

    Several years ago, we were at Fort Walton Beach, FL. 3 Dog Night performed on the boardwalk. I was about 5 feet away from the stage. Your man was about 8 feet away from me. Looked amazingly good, considering all the drugs he's done... :) They put on a GREAT show!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pissy I long to visit NY one day too.Maybe one day we will get there, I have grand illusions of sitting in a horse drawn sled in the snow being pulled through central park Hee

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey..I was over here napping on the sofa and I heard my name...
    aww, I know about your cat..uh disorder..LOL
    Cool list, thanks for telling us a bit more about the BP.:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pixie: You can go to NYC w/ Shelley, KB and me! Buddah Girl will be our tour guide! hee hee!

    top cat: I said you were the one cat I like!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Damnit Pissy! Everytime I check out your blog I get hungry.

    That damned "buttered their biscuit" gets me everytime!

    I'm hungry for a buttered freaking biscuit!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok, you were right (of course)!

    I'm jealous. The voice, the look, the life. It just makes me weak in the knees to think of being that close to him.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jenn: I knew that only a true # Dog Night fan such as yourself would appreciate my story.

    I had been to one of their concerts back in the 70's, too.

    They were just as good 20 years later....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Running Club? Have you ever run with the Hash House Harriers?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Reg: I haven't. But back years ago when Sweet Man and I ran like 40 miles a week, he ran with the Hash House Harriers. They were too hard core for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!