Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Celebrity WTF.....


I'm sure everybody knows that the spawn of TOMKAT has arrived.

And I'm sure y'all know her name is "SURI" .

But do y'all know her full name?????

As reported in Pink is the New Blog, baby Suri's full name is:

"Suri Xenu L. Ronnette Holmes-Cruise"

WTF?!?!?!?

All I can say is~ payback's a bitch.....

And her name is Suri Xenu.

*EDIT*

Hot Lips pointed out to me that the name is a joke.

I didn't want to believe her because, well, she's Hot Lips.

But I went back and checked and I guess she's right.

About the "Xenu L. Ronnette" part anyway.

And I was having so much fun with it.......

28 comments:

  1. you know

    i don't think i ever want to see another movie with tom cruise in it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged about this very thing last night....I only knew of Suri, and I thought that was bad. NOPE! The poor kid's whole name is even worse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe they named their kid after Xenu...the crazy alien that try to destroy all the Thetans, but instead unleashed them into space and they now inhabit humankind's bodies.

    I thought Xenu was the bad guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn this has got to be a joke. I'm fine with Suri...

    ...no wait, let me begin that sentence again...

    Suri works for me when compared to Moses or Phinneaus, but Xenu has got to be a South Park joke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. peachie: I'm gonna go check out your post! Maybe this name is a joke~but it wasn't reported as such....

    cadbury: I feel the same way.

    phoenix: Trust you to know who Xenu is! ;-) And like I said~maybe it's a joke~but that's what he reported...

    Cynical girl: I know what you mean....Suri is almost normal compared to some of the names these celebs come up with. Maybe Xenu is a joke! Let's hope for the kid's sake!

    vorfas: :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celebrities love to be so special and name their kids odd shit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that errant L in the middle of her name, seemingly not standing for anything. I hope they call her L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *gag* *wretch* *puke* I've had enough of Mr. Crazy. Make him go away, please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh good grief! that poor kid is never going to be able to spell that! or explain it to her friends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, and I am SO FREAKIN' GLAD THAT SHE HAS FINALLY HAD THAT KID!!!

    Maybe now we can know what the rest of hollywood is up to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. pud: you've got that right! ;-)

    de: let's just refer to her as "L"

    signgurl: I don't think he'll ever really go away!!!! :(

    city penguin: Oh, she'll be able to spell "Suri".

    The rest? Not so sure about

    and nah....now the media will focus on getting a picture of lil Suri...

    hot lips: you had to go and spoil it for me, didn't you?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have too much time on my hands, but if you take the letters from the "joke" name you can spell many funy things: RUN SEX IU, REX IS NUU etc. I still don't understand Scientology, but know that they give free massages in DC every once in a while if you don't mind hairy women touching you. Personally, I mind, but it's a free massage.

    EG

    ReplyDelete
  13. After what that idiot said about post-partum depression, I will NEVER see one of his movies again. He is second in line only to the anti-christ.

    As for Suri...I feel for that baby. At some point, someone mean in middle school will knock the shit out of her just because Tom's her daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One more thing. I saw a headline on MSN about "The World Waiting For Brangelina's Baby."

    Who the fuck said the WORLD was waiting? We're fighting a war. We have people who are still homeless after Katrina. Hell...I can't see the gas prices without getting a blinding headache.

    I am NOT waiting for their baby. Cripes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whatever happened to ordingary names? Is no one named Mary or John anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now that the kid is born maybe they'll go away and the next big story about them we'll hear is katie dumping his weird ass.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good call, buddha_girl. And btw, I almost cried when i pulled up at the pump for $3/gallon unleaded. Geez. What are you gonna do? Not get it? Sad day- inflation is such a biotch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can totally believe it. Especially the "Ronnette" part, as a tribute to L. Ron Hubbard. Those two make me sick, sick I tell ya. I really hate Tom now. I will never watch another one of his movies-EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that poor baby is going to get picked on so much when it is older. with the name and Tom as dad.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I still like Suri better than Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  21. And I used to really like Katie, emphasis on the words "used to".

    ReplyDelete
  22. el guapo: hairy women giving massages?!?!? EWWWWWWWWW!!!! Do they think that's going to get them "converts"?!?!?

    shelly: well, at least it's not Apple.

    buddha girl: I agree. I've lost what little respect I had for him. and that poor baby....

    MSN is wacked out if that's all they could come up with!

    Mr. Fab: I know!

    Mike: I think it's too late for Katie..... we've lost her to the fruitcakes.....

    little p: Crazy, isn't it? It cost $35 to fill up the truck today!!!

    Nonny: The "ronnette" part I could've believed, it was the "Xenu" that was a little over the top!

    beadinggal: I know....poor kid...

    limpy: me too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. bruce: I did too! I thought she was one of the up-and-coming young actresses..... now she has that dead look in her eyes....sad....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Like many other children of celebrities Suri Xenu L. Ronnette Holmes-Cruise will probably grow up to follow in the footsteps of her parents and pursue an acting career. Like Cher, Madonna, and Elvis before her, she will use only her first name. Or maybe she'll only be known by Xenu. Or Ronnette.

    ReplyDelete
  25. kc: you're probably right....it'll be interesting to see what/how she turns out....

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!