For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Meist o'Cridy! The man fergot half his pants, and I heartily wish he hadn't have done.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!! Is that your honey?!
ReplyDeletethat's one of the most frightening sights i've ever seen...
ReplyDeleteI have seen the end of the world...and it's quite hairy.
ReplyDeletewell there goes lunch
ReplyDeleteOh Nasty!!!! Why BP!?! Why did you have to gross us all out!?! I just took a bite of my dinner too when I clicked on your blog! Now I can't eat!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I did him once...
ReplyDeleteWhere'd you get that picture of Big Daddy?
ReplyDeleteserra: I know, right?!?!?
ReplyDeletesunny: I can't believe you said that!!!!! I thought you were my friend!
cadbury: isn't it?!?!?
phoenix: heh!
de: maybe those of us who need to loose a few lbs should carry that photo with us...
Pud: Sorry~Blame Hot lips! She pressured me to post something!
Mr. Fab: Nah, you have better taste in men.
Hot Lips: I keep telling you that weekend Big Daddy was "working" out of town, he was really with me.
We had quite the photo shoot!
What in the holy hell?
ReplyDeleteI would say more, but I have priorities...one of which is running to get bleach and a Brillo pad to scrub my eyes.
I feel so fucking HOT right now?!
ReplyDeletebuddha girl: three words:
ReplyDeleteclorox eye wash
nowhere girl: heh! Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now !
How did you get that picture of my ex-husband? lmao.
ReplyDeleteIsn't that one of the dudes(or dudettes, take your pick) from "Queer Eye"?
ReplyDeletesherry: heh! apparently this guy gets around!
ReplyDeletebruce: You mean like they did a make-over on him? Cuz he sure as hell needs one!
Where's the hot wax when you need it?
ReplyDeleteHe looks so happy to be showing off, doesn't he? I wonder who the picture was being taken for?
kc: pity the poor technician who would have to wax THAT!
ReplyDeleteI'd say probably his boyfriend...
I didnt know that you made a trip out to West Hollywood. And you didnt even call!
ReplyDeleteMr. S: heh! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe horror...the horror...
ReplyDeleteZen: He IS pretty nasty, isn't he?!??!
ReplyDelete