Okay. THAT IS THE BEST T-SHIRT EVER! How did you go shopping and NOT buy me one? What the hell is this? No presents for a Princess? What is wrong with you and Mr. Fab???
I'm freakin' hurt. And, if it wasn't for the fact that I know you pimped me for funniest female blogger...I'd be sobbing right about now. But, I will forgive you...this once, only because your ta-ta's look terrific and I love your latina ass.
You CANNOT send that T-shirt to KB!!! Oh no. NO no no. I will not tolerate this any longer.
KB, you take that T-shirt and I will not only revoke your tiara, but I will copyright "TING" and make you remove it from your template, you got me sistah???
cp: you need to calm down. then go to TJ Maxx, look in the Jr. Dept. maybe they still have some left. it's from last year~American Eagle.
Jeez! and you're even threatening your girl, kb?!?!
Are you off your meds?
reg: tj maxx~jr dept. or burkes~I've seen 'em there too.
ben: I can't believe a t-shirt has actually rendered you speechless (or backless). I've seen 'em done for men at Burkes. If I ever see another one, I'll get it for ya! ;-)
pud: If I didn't think somebody would complain and mess up my easy $, I would!
Monk: Heh! I think this is the most popular one yet!
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
You are such a dirty old woman.
ReplyDeleteReally?
ReplyDeleteNo one has ever said that to me before.
I consider it a compliment.
I frickin' love that shirt!
ReplyDeleteI need it.
Now.
;-)
Pissy, you rock!
ReplyDeletekb: heh! it's originally from American Eagle. I found it at TJ Maxx for $6.99. It's a size extra large.
ReplyDeleteYou want it?
I can send it to you.
I'll probably never be able to wear it anywhere....
signgurl: heh! Thanks!
omg
ReplyDeleteOkay. THAT IS THE BEST T-SHIRT EVER! How did you go shopping and NOT buy me one? What the hell is this? No presents for a Princess? What is wrong with you and Mr. Fab???
ReplyDeleteI'm freakin' hurt. And, if it wasn't for the fact that I know you pimped me for funniest female blogger...I'd be sobbing right about now. But, I will forgive you...this once, only because your ta-ta's look terrific and I love your latina ass.
CP.
NO NO NO!!! WTF???
ReplyDeleteYou CANNOT send that T-shirt to KB!!! Oh no. NO no no. I will not tolerate this any longer.
KB, you take that T-shirt and I will not only revoke your tiara, but I will copyright "TING" and make you remove it from your template, you got me sistah???
Don't make me have to throw down like that. Word.
*snort*
CP.
Very nice!!! Where did you get that? I want one!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is just the best T shirt ever. I can't add anything to that. I want it !
ReplyDeleteNice! Wear it to work anyway. It will livin' up the Baby-Momma-Drama.
ReplyDeleteI'd wear that! Sweet shirt!
ReplyDeleteI love inappropriate t-shirts and that one is just the best of the bunch.
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha
ReplyDeletei think this is my favorite tastefully tacky tshirt so far.
Wow! This one says it all, huh? I love it, but I don't think I'd actually have the nerve to wear it.
ReplyDeleteIt looks good on you!
What's even funnier is that I know some guys who would seriously wear it to pick up girls.
ReplyDeleteThat is FABULOUS! I love it. You can make it rock, too, oui?
ReplyDeleteLMAO!
ReplyDeletetc
cp: you need to calm down.
ReplyDeletethen go to TJ Maxx, look in the Jr. Dept. maybe they still have some left. it's from last year~American Eagle.
Jeez! and you're even threatening your girl, kb?!?!
Are you off your meds?
reg: tj maxx~jr dept. or burkes~I've seen 'em there too.
ben: I can't believe a t-shirt has actually rendered you speechless (or backless). I've seen 'em done for men at Burkes. If I ever see another one, I'll get it for ya! ;-)
pud: If I didn't think somebody would complain and mess up my easy $, I would!
Monk: Heh! I think this is the most popular one yet!
nonny: thanks! I consider that a huge compliment!
de: just here to keep you amused! Call Sweet Man!
kc: heh! I'd wear it~I just don't know where!
limpy: Really? That is funny!
phlegm: Oui!
tc: ;-)
Mr Fab: that's ok. I still like to hear it! ;-)
ReplyDeletebest regards, nice info »
ReplyDelete