Tuesday, June 20, 2006

For Nowhere Girl.....



Because she had to wait so long for me to post this......she gets a bonus: the freezer!

32 comments:

  1. woman I am BEGGING you to come to Chicago- the burbs to be exact. I can not even find the butter let alone organize the whole fridge... your my hero... Again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Big Pissy,
    The refrigerator looks SO organized and tidy (good old fashioned word!). Are you always sorting and arranging closets, drawers, fridges, etc., or is this a passing fancy, brought on by a full month or a high tide? I’m totally impressed with your handy work. If you run out of things to straighten up, you’re welcome to come to my house and start in; there’s enough to keep you occupied for months!

    Sorry, Jesus Toast! It appears that a few people have beaten you to the comments again!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Looks better than my fridge.

    I got a jug of urine sitting on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I just heard that ketchup bottle say to the milk jug,

    "It'll be a cold day in hell before I let her post a photo of my saucy butt on the internet!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE come to Phoenix, my fridge is a MESS. I'm usually pretty good about it, but apartment fridges suck because there is NO room and NO shelving and NO compartments. Do they make "closet organizers" for refrigerators?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it would be tidy and organised ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you are giving away freezers now? What's next?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man you are well stocked up. I'll be stopping by any day now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why don't you just do a whole video of your house and post that? That way, all those nosey people will be satisfied.

    It's not that I don't like you sharing, it just seems there are a lot of nosey people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think every refigerator in the world has that one shelf on the door with the salad dressing and condiments. It looks identical to mine anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see just on 61 items more in yours than I have in mine.

    Congratulations..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I borrow a cup of sugar?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pissy. I'm so proud of you. Youlet us into your inner sanctum ;).

    How long did it take for it to "go back to normal"?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dammit. I want a side by side fridge. I have the top-bottom thing right now. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  15. great fridge!

    i like organised fridges

    i am the king of fridge containers

    everything is containerised in mine

    sectioned according to height, balh, blah

    (too bad my desk is a disaster)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I love it. I should have known your fridge would be just as organized as your closets and your junk drawer.

    Hey, my fridge/freezer isn't too bad yet but that's because it's new and I haven't had enough time to get it all sticky and dirty from spilled sodas or runny ice cream. Just give me some time... I know I can make it messy again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mmmmmmmmmm. I see some cool whip.

    Bring it over.

    Don't even tell me your fridge looks THAT good all the time, Pissy. You are making me hate you...Miss Piss Perfect! *LOL*

    CP.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oooohh is that salsa and jar cheese?? NACHOS BABY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. t: heh! when do you need me to be there? ;-)

    cynical girl: nope!

    miss litzi: I like everything organized...I'm OCD that way. Shall I put you on the list for orgainzation help? ;-)

    hippo: EWWWWWWWW!!!!

    library mama: clever! :)

    lady K: not that I know of, but they should! apt. fridge's are hard to keep organized b/c of the size....

    pixie: :)

    dutchie: Um....NO! ;-)

    mr fab: stop by any time!

    katt: actually, those are georgiabelle's Eggos! ;-)

    pud: Oh, it's not being nosy...she did her's and suggested that other bloggers might want to...I said I'd do it and just never did...

    Am I oversharing with my photos?

    nonny: I know! Just like the junk drawer~universal!

    60: Thanks.....I think....

    phoenix: it's neat, but it's not really clean....

    lori: of course! :)

    nowhere girl: heh! less than 24 hours....once Sweet Man opened the door!

    buddha girl: I'm kinda tired of it, actually. Stuff gets moved to the back and you forget it's there!

    cadbury: I am ALL about the containers! Makes it easier to find stuff!

    kc: take a picture of it now, before it gets messy! ;-)

    limpy: 2%

    cp: I'm surprised you're the only one who mentioned the cool-whip!
    and I never said it looks this good all the time.

    It's usually much emptier....with the exception of canned soda. :)

    beady: nachos and simply limeade as a snack! Yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. im thinking:"where the hell is the dr.pepper?"

    ReplyDelete
  21. What's in the tin foily pan? Hmm a caserole, better yet please tell me it's rice cripy treats.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! this is my first time at your blog but I think you were at mine the other day and left a comment....thank you. This looks like a real fun blog to me! Ill bid 6 dollars on the 2 boxes of expired slim fast bars????? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Big Pissy,
    I’m OCD about a lot of things, but unfortunately not when it comes to organizing the refrigerator. Yes, please put me on your list for organizational help. When can I expect you?

    ReplyDelete
  24. phats and yellowdog granny: the soda (no Dr Pepper) is on the bottom shelf~diet sunkist and diet raspberry!

    jmeped: heh! the tinfoil covered dish contains blueberry delight. My husband's favorite!

    thanks for stopping by! :)

    catch: hey! thanks for stopping by! and as for the slim fast~ SOLD! ;-)

    miss litzi: just tell me when to be there...and where to be!~ ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. gosh your fridge is clean. mine is a nightmare....and it's hurricane season! aaarrrggh! please come see me too!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!