TAGGED!!!!!
Both Shppgrl and Katt have tagged me with this meme, so I decided I'd better get off my fat ass and just do it.
Here goes.......
5 Things in My Fridge~
2 boxes of Slim-fast past the expiration date
2 jars of cheese dip
leftover shish-ka-bob meat and veggies
Blueberry Delight dessert that I made for Sweet Man for Father's Day
Oreos
5 Things in My Closet
15 pink tops
33 pairs of pajama pants
summer wardrobe of Fresh Produce comfy clothes
all-time favorite black Calvin Klein swimsuit with worn spot on tummy I can't bear to part with
2 monogramed totebags
5 Things in My Handbag
prescription IBS medication
cell phone
Sweet Man's checkbook
rattail comb
Rimmel 'Snog' lipgloss
5 Things in My Car
plastic sheeting covering the floor of my trunk for when I buy flowers, mulch or potting soil
mini umbrella in case it ever rains again in hell
emergency bottle of water
funk cds
'reader' sunglasses
*dream item* dash-board mounted machine gun
5 People to Tag
Georgiabelle (City Penguin)
Erin
Webmiztris
Samantha
kc
That's it, people!
Here goes.......
5 Things in My Fridge~
2 boxes of Slim-fast past the expiration date
2 jars of cheese dip
leftover shish-ka-bob meat and veggies
Blueberry Delight dessert that I made for Sweet Man for Father's Day
Oreos
5 Things in My Closet
15 pink tops
33 pairs of pajama pants
summer wardrobe of Fresh Produce comfy clothes
all-time favorite black Calvin Klein swimsuit with worn spot on tummy I can't bear to part with
2 monogramed totebags
5 Things in My Handbag
prescription IBS medication
cell phone
Sweet Man's checkbook
rattail comb
Rimmel 'Snog' lipgloss
5 Things in My Car
plastic sheeting covering the floor of my trunk for when I buy flowers, mulch or potting soil
mini umbrella in case it ever rains again in hell
emergency bottle of water
funk cds
'reader' sunglasses
*dream item* dash-board mounted machine gun
5 People to Tag
Georgiabelle (City Penguin)
Erin
Webmiztris
Samantha
kc
That's it, people!

Prescription IBS medication?
ReplyDeleteMaybe that's too much information.
Pissy. Younever DID post a picture of the fridge?! =P
ReplyDeleteWow, you must be behind the power curve if you got tagged twice!
ReplyDeleteOh, good LORD!!! 33 pairs of PJ pants!!! No wonder I never see you in any more than once!!! :)
ReplyDeletegeorgie: Like you're surprised!!!!
ReplyDeletephoenix: Oh c'mon! I shared my colonoscopy story with ya'll.
ReplyDeleteThere is no such thing as TMI in hell!
nowhere girl: that's cuz I still haven't cleaned it out! But I'll do it this week~I promise!
pud: I know.....
wow..i dont think i have 5 things in my purse...well, if you count a keenex..
ReplyDeleteSo that's like a month between laundry for fresh PJs?
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and I thought I lived in the southern circle of hell. Funny, I have old cheese dip in frige too.
ReplyDeleteI like your list. I enjoyed seeing that you have a rattail comb. I love 'em! You are definitely the pajama goddess!
ReplyDeleteYou're mean, Pissy! You tagged me and I can never remember what I have stashed where... but I'll try to figure it out and post it soon.
ReplyDelete(I dropped The Boy off at the airport this morning for his trip to London. He should be in the sky right now. I miss him already!)
ReplyDeleteIBS?
Irritable Bitch Syndrome?
They have a cure you know. It's called...TiVo
yummm Pissy you are my kinda gal oreos in the fridge!!
ReplyDeletetee hee! I too have a large amount of pink in my closet
ReplyDeleteIBS medicine's in my purse, too. And on a little tiny bob on my keychain. That stuff's a lifesaver!
ReplyDeleteI love the pajama pants quantity, and the pink tops!
Why could one possibly need 33 pairs of PJ pants.
ReplyDeleteI think you truly are a shopaholic Pissy!
;)
Oreos, one of the most perfect foods, lol.
ReplyDeletePlease clarify on what exactly qualifies as "funk CD's"...I am oddly fascinated by that little detail...
ReplyDeleteHi big pissy,
ReplyDeleteYour lists of what’s in your refrigerator, closet, handbag and car all seem like “normal” things to have around. Maybe 33 pairs of pajama pants is a wee bit over kill, but if that’s what you’re comfortable wearing, who am I to judge??
I use to carry a spoon around in my purse (shhh…big secret); it came in quite handy when I had a craving for ice cream and couldn’t wait till I got home to delve into it. Have you ever tried to drive a stick shift and eat ice cream at the same time? Messy! I also had a big stash of paper napkins in the glove compartment.
Thanks for the link to “Fresh Produce”; I’d never heard of it, so am going to enjoy browsing their web site.
yellowdog granny: I always try to clean my purse out, but it never stays that way....
ReplyDeletelimpy: yeah, unless I decide to go to "two-a-days"! heh!
jmeped: heh! You're suffering in the south too, huh?
Yeah, I have old cheese dip...does that stuff ever go bad?
thanks for stopping by!
shppgrl: oh yeah! I am the pajama queen! I don't change out of them if I'm not leaving the house. What's the point? ;-) Gotta have my rat tail comb to keep the bouffant going strong!
kc: Oh, I guess I shouldn't have tagged you! Sorry! If you wanna pass, that's cool.
I tried to leave you a comment 3 times yesterday about your son going to England. Damn blogger wouldn't let me! I know he's gonna have a wonderful time!
hippo: i thought the cure for Irritable Bitch Syndrome was Xanax.
beady: heh! they're the best!
katt: doesn't surprise me! ;-)
erin: Gotta have my IBS meds....or I couldn't leave the house!
I love my pajama pants and pink stuff!
pixie: I know! But I've gotten so much better about not shopping since I don't have any place to get dressed up for now. But I can't pass up a cute pair of pajama pants!
signgurl: absolutely! LOL
miss litzi: A spoon in your purse?!??!
Genuis!
You are gonna LOVE Fresh Produce~it's addictive! :)
toast: funk is stuff like: Rick James and Earth, Wind and Fire...just to name two of my favorites.
Don't ever for get that sweetmans checkbook;)
ReplyDeleteI am impressed with the pj bottoms. I thought I was the queen in this area!!!
ReplyDelete33 pairs of pajama pants? This calls for an intervention...
ReplyDeleteHi Mr. Fabulous,
ReplyDeleteLike you, I was concerned about the 33 pairs of pajama pants that big pissy is claiming are in her closet at the present time. But if that’s her thing and it makes her giddy in girlish delight, let her enjoy her hedonism! We’re probably all guilty of having too much of something…..ahem!
mimi: I never leave home without it! ;-)
ReplyDeletesunny: See my post of proof! ;-)
mr fab: nah! It's not like they're crack or meth! ;-)
miss litzi: I provide proof!
and thank you for your support! ;-)
Ooooooh, I wanna dashboard machine gun too!
ReplyDeletereg: wouldn't that be fabulous?!?
ReplyDeleteI can only dream of owning that many pairs of pj bottoms. I only have 2 :( and I have to hide one as they have Winnie the Pooh on them, aha ha ha! I'm so adult :)
ReplyDeletesamantha: it's taken me YEARS to accumulate this many pairs. Lots of 'em were gifts, too. :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent, love it! » »
ReplyDelete