
The caption on ebaum's world stated that "..... the customer brought the computer in after hearing hissing.....My computer is right near the door where the snake was trying to come in the casa....
Some of y'all may remember that I considered an Exorcism when the frog situation got outta hand.
You have to get official clearance from the Catholic church for an Exorcism.
That'll take too long.
Now that I've seen what could have happened had that snake gotten inside, I've decided to call in the big guns.
I'm gonna get a Curandera .
.....and she's gonna have to be really talented to remove this black-magic curse that hangs over Casa de Pissy.
Wish me luck!


Excuse my French: SH*T! I would move from that house. I was tippy toeing out in the dark, in my yard about an hour ago. Yes, I was thinking you and your snake problem. :)
ReplyDeleteFrench...? As if.
ReplyDeleteHOLY FUCK ME RUNNING. Got that?
You are cursed beyond words.
If you need some juju, let me know. I'll take care of that animalia.
Oh, my GOD. I'd have freaked. That's the stuff of nightmares.
ReplyDeleteGo with the Curandera. And maybe start the exorcism process. You can never be too careful, especially with all of the nasties invading your place!
Well things can only get better ? cant they ?
ReplyDeletei found a chicken snake over 6 feet long half in and half out of my bedroom door...and it was going outside...it had been in house for at least 24 hours...scared the fuck out of me....
ReplyDeleteHi Big Pissy,
ReplyDeleteYou should consider yourself lucky (I guess) that’s not YOUR computer with the snake crawling out of it. Where are these reptiles coming from? And I thought tonight I’d be nightmare free; ha! Awful pictures!!
I hope the curandera can rid your Casa de Pissy of this plague you seemed to be besieged with lately. Watch out where you step, if you must go outside. Could one slither into your VW?
Oh Pissy that is down right scary! Dont leave any doors and windows open!!! Even in your cars!
ReplyDeleteOK ick to that! And my hubby brings in people's computers to work on all the time! arg!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's creepy! My hub found a possum in his engine one time he pooped the hood and ..hISS!!! He ran away. I think you should move. I know a pretty house in Ga on a creek.....
ReplyDeleteAlright! serious typo!!! Popped the hood, not pooped the hood! BIG difference!lol! I need to finish coffee before blogging!
ReplyDeleteshpprgrl: Believe me, I would move if I could! As it is now, I won't go out without looking all around the deck first and now I never leave that door open for the dogs! :(
ReplyDeletebuddha girl: I KNOW! Please send juju now!
erin: Isn't it! I'm hoping the Curandera will have connections with the catholic church!
pixie: well, that's one way of looking at it!
yellowdog granny: 6 foot long snake IN YOUR BEDROOM?!?!?!? and you still live there?????
miss litzi: I DO consider myself lucky that's not my computer~ believe me!
I always keep my windows closed on the Beetle. I guess one could slither in from underneath....:(
cath: I know! and I don't anymore!
mel: Really ick! Watch those computers for any movement or hissing!
katt: I can't believe you don't have any snake stories of your own....living on a creek and all....
Good luck!
ReplyDeleteBut I still say burn down the house and collect the insurance money.
That is SO gross! I hate how they can just slither around things and make a home! ewwwww! I have geese bumps just talking about it!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't even know what to say to that. Snakes, frogs, spiders, I can handle those. Roaches, then I'm BIG OL' GIRL.
ReplyDeleteHoly crap! I like snakes but I would have a freaking heart attack if I found one in my PC! How the hell did it get in there?!
ReplyDeleteI'm throwing up.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!!
ReplyDeleteI screamed a little , only after I threw up in my mouth a little first. OMG! How is that man calmly removing the back of the computer? I would have been hitting it with an ax and then claiming insurance due to natural disaster!
ReplyDeleteYour house is too cute to move...
ReplyDeleteThe snake in the computer victim should move, because there is probably one in their bed, and in the shower, and everywhere! eecck! I hope your day is snake free today.
That gives me the chills. Eeeewwwwwww. And I am SO thankful I have a laptop...
ReplyDeleteohmygod! I'm so creeped out right now! Definitely bring in the curandera and a voodoo priestess if you can find one. Maybe we need to search the internet for a good mojo recipe for you and your house.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you need to get Samuel L Jackson over. He may only be good at getting snakes off a plane though.
ReplyDeleteOMG! Snakes SERIOUSLY freak me out. Right now I am afraid of what is at my feet! I have nightmares about them a lot. Oh man am I now creeped out!!!!!
ReplyDeletepud: thanks! ....I just don't think I can burn the house down....I like it too much....
ReplyDeletelittle p: I KNOW!!! I just hate 'em!
jr: roaches don't bother me too much~I can step on them! But snakes just creep me OUT!!!!
thanks for stopping by!
samantha: I have no idea....
justin: I understand.....
sunny: :(
jmeped: Oh yeah! An ax for sure. But someone would have had to revive me first 'cuz I would have passed out!
shpprgrl: thank you. I hope my day is snake free too!
e: Yeah, laptop might be the way to go....
kc: me too! Please send recipe for cleansing ritual please!
de: You think Sam would want to make a trip to Hell to help a sista out?
mimi: I'm the same way! I won't go outside now without looking around first! I'm scared!!! :(
Holy shit, what is UP with all the critters?
ReplyDeletelady k: I have no idea....but it needs to STOP!!!!!
ReplyDeleteperhaps st patrick would be able to assist you...?
ReplyDeleteIts mother was in my yard again today and left me a present its skin and I say its somewhere between 3 to 5 feet long.
ReplyDeletecadbury: ya think?
ReplyDeleteLori: Oh. My. God.
Have you started packing yet!!!
Pissy - here's a site where you can get mojo bags for every kind of occasion:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.augustinespiritualgoods.com/mojo_page.htm
You need the one described as "protective". Yep.
kc: thanks so much! I'm gonna check it out first chance I get!
ReplyDeleteOh man, you are freaking me out LOL
ReplyDeleteVery cool design! Useful information. Go on!
ReplyDeletePeoria il hard disk recovery Butalbital codeine caffeine zoloft and imitrex Scotsman ice machine georgia imitrex rx Adipex meridia online pjentermine prescription vuahra csl Celebrex information prescribing hiv imitrex Refinishing bath tubs paint Automobile insurance for a teenager Drug fioricet information Picture of ultram 2000 kia sophia imitrex during pregnancy swimwear Used sport trac running boards tires