Friday, June 9, 2006
Retraction
As y'all can see , I took down yesterday's post.
I just want to say in all honesty, that my first thought when I saw that picture of myself was: "When did I develop a double chin?!?!?" "When did the sagginess start?"
I even emailed Mercedes and told her that.
I'd say: "ask her...she'll tell you I said that"....but she doesn't know about my blog.
I appreciate eveybody's kind comments, but the post really wasn't a solicitation for compliments~and I apologize if it came across that way.
Sometimes I guess I don't think before I post. ;-)
Love all ya'll~have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Put it back up now, I wasn't finished with it yet!
ReplyDeleteI saved it to my hard drive....
ReplyDeleteI'll post it on my blog next week :)
I posted a picture once and nobody ever came back, at least people are coming back and wanting more right? ;)
ReplyDeleteI didn't even get a chance to comment on it- my blogger was down all day yesterday.
ReplyDeleteIt was a nice picture. And you SO, SO, SO did not have three chins. One, max. Okay, one. Nobody wants to be chinless.
ReplyDeleteBut I can totally understand taking it down. Hope you feel better. I was going to post something nice, but Blogger had some sort of brainfart yesterday, and wouldn't let me.
Hi Big Pissy,
ReplyDeleteYour post yesterday didn’t come across as “a solicitation for compliments”. It’s nice to have a person to identify with behind the words, and that’s exactly what you provided your readers. I’m glad I got to see “you” before you yanked it! Can we look forward to any more shots of zucchinis on steroids?
Pissy I dont care what you say , you are lovely!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend =)
and btw thanks for the referral X
I missed it! What, exactly was it that I missed? Dang Blogger was being so wonky yesterday that I couldn't read most of my regulars and I certainly couldn't leave any comments.
ReplyDeleteYou're so pretty, why wouldn't you want to post your picture?
monk and toast: you guys are sooooo bad! I like that about you! ;-)
ReplyDeletephats: Well, I didn't see your picture! Put one up~I promise to keep visiting! ;-)
de: blogger has been a total bitch lately....
erin: Heh! You're right...nothing worse than a "weak chin"... ;-)
blogger has been just horrible this entire week! Don't know what's up with it!
miss litzi: I didn't mean for it to be....I've posted pictures of myself before...guess this one was just one too many. ;-)
You can COUNT on more pictures of zucchinis on steroids! and other veggies too! :)
pixie: Thanks, sweetie! And you are so welcome for the referral~you know I think you're super talented! :)
kc: You really didn't miss anything, believe me! :)
Blogger has been driving me crazy all week!
i tried to leave a comment - don't know if it got through blogger's mess yesterday - i wanted to tell you i think you are waaaaay attractive - i've seen many pics of you
ReplyDeletealso, what is blogging for if not to have a moment or two where you can wonder out loud about things that run through your head
Blogger has been a big bitch lately.
ReplyDeletewell fine! I am happy to see what you look like . I was curious....
ReplyDeletecadbury: thanks! You're right about blogging....
ReplyDeletebeady: it really has been crazy this entire week!
katt: heh! well, now ya have! ;-)
Aww shit, Pissy, don't worry about things like that.
ReplyDeleteI truly think that if you wanted to solicit compliments, you'd come out and say, "Gimme some props, peeps." *snort*
Throw up the shot again. Do it...at least for the boys! They're in heat!
It was a great picture. So there! :P
ReplyDeletebuddha girl: You're right! One thing I'm not is shy! ;-)
ReplyDeletemr fab: I expect your total support. I know all your secrets from our campaign days.....and I'm not afraid to use 'em!
We know you weren't fishing for compliments! People are always more critical of themselves in photos than others. I personally think that I look like I should be riding the short bus in photos. I am dying reading phats comment by the way!
ReplyDeleteshpprgrl: Short bus?!?!? Now I HAVE to see a picture of you! heh!
ReplyDeletephats is too funny, isn't he? ;-)
hot lips: What? You mean you don't visit my blog everyday?
ReplyDeleteI'm hurt.....
Hey!!! I did visit your site yesterday and I somehow missed the picture! wahhhhhhhhhhh I wanna see...no fair I have posted pics of me and I hate the way I look period.
ReplyDeleteI bet you posted it while I was at work and I dont have internet at work, only at home. Damn another reason for me to quit work and blog all day (Hubby is so against this idea)
damn, I missed it!
ReplyDeleteNow I'm wanting to see the picture.
ReplyDeleteI'm using it as my desktop wallpaper. :) Seriously though, You have a nice smile in the picture and I only counted one chin.
ReplyDeletemel: heh! I highly recommend quiting your job to blog all day. That's what I did and I've never regretted it! ;-)
ReplyDeletewebmistriz: believe me, you didn't miss much! :)
buffy: it really wasn't anything special. I'll be posting more soon, I'm sure! ;-)
fuzzbox: heh! if you use it as your wallpaper, you won't have to worry about anybody coming near your computer!