skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So what's your day gonna be like?
I'd like to be spending my day doing this.....
but instead I'll be doing this.....
Just exchange that syringe for a swaband the attractive woman in the chairfor a....shall we say....less attractive woman....
Cute! Found your blog from Dr. John's!
ReplyDeletepoor Pissy , still you could be being bored at home doing nothing-like me ;)
ReplyDeleteA swab instead of a syringe? Does this mean you're getting a pap smear?
ReplyDeleteis sitting on your ass and scratching it a job? if so..i need a raise..
ReplyDeleteHave fun collecting DNA!
ReplyDeleteI think I'd prefer the syringe...
ReplyDeleteI'll have to remember to go back and tell Dr. John that I think this marathon thing of his is fun.
Dr.John sent me. Your blog is cool. I like your movie reviews, short and sweet.
ReplyDeleteyikes!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is pretty cool. Just came to say hello from Dr. John's.
ReplyDeleteannette: thanks! and thanks for stopping by! :)
ReplyDeletepixie: you're right. and normally I enjoy getting out and working my few days a month....guess I'm still in "holiday" mode! ;-)
reg: No! I'm the woman in scrubs. I'll be collecting DNA all day. Didn't you know about my jobette for a lab?
yellowdog granny: heh! You are so funny! I'd give you a raise! ;-)
mr fab: Thanks! I'll try!
cindy: Heh! Nah! I don't want to "stick" anybody! Thanks for stopping by! :)
jafabrit: thanks! and thanks for stopping by :)
katt: heh! It's ok....I'm the one doing the swabbing....and it's just inside the mouth on the side of the check! ;-)
friday's child: hey! you slipped in there while I was posting a comment ;-)
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by :)
I'm not feeling sorry for you. You spend most of your days doing the first picture ;)
ReplyDeleteI wonder what kind of shot that women got? She doesn't look happy about it. I'm thinking Tetnus booster or antibiotic for STD.
Oh My!! It sounds like DNA day again.
ReplyDeleteIt might not be that bad, imagine having to stay home with two 15 year old boys who play real loud music all friggin day!!!
ReplyDeleteDo you do paternity tests in your job, too?
ReplyDeleteI think it would be hilarious to try this. When you're getting a sample from a young fussy child, smile, get down to their level, look them in the eye and say in a Mae West-ish accent, "Awww, come on now Sweety, we just wanna know - who's your daddy?"
Kidding, kidding.... ;-)
Shopping would be sooo much fun right now!!! Let's go!!
ReplyDeleteI like the pictures. Nice blog. I come from Dr,Johns as well keep up the good work!Crazy Object B.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had the extra money to go shopping. But no, I have to save for a wedding. These things cost way too much.
ReplyDeleteAnd I wonder... Who is Dr. John?
Enjoy your day!
Love the first picture.
ReplyDeleteMy son says Hi and sends you a hug and a kiss.
HI Pissy...Im here from dr Johns..but Id be here anyway..lol. Hope you had a good 4th. I dont get the syringe thingie, but then I dont get a lot of stuff..lol. Take care Pissy and have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI am sure some sap somewhere will be relieved to know he is not the baby's daddy.
ReplyDeleteI will be concepting for a redneck themed casino all day. It's right down my hell-roots alley!
ReplyDeleteThere you go again, Pissy! Don't cut yourself down. You are a beautiful woman!
ReplyDeleteWhere do you find such cool pictures? Especially someone in pink!
I wanted that second job for a miunte there.
ReplyDeleteHi Pissy
ReplyDeleteDr. John sent me! Nice blog!
have a great day
Ha ha ha!!! You poor thing!
ReplyDeleteI think I'd like the money, but I don't know if I could possibly function after swabbing the mouths of all the rejects you deal with on a daily basis.
Here's to some shopping!
First time visitor from Dr. John's marathon....liked the pictures and have enjoyed reading your comments on other peopls blogs.
ReplyDeletehi! running through Dr. John's marathon! Very cute blog!
ReplyDeleteoooh! I thought you were gonna be on the ouch end of the needle. LOL!
ReplyDeletenonny: Oh, I don't want anybody to feel sorry for me! I just wasn't in "DNA" mode today~that's all! ;-)
ReplyDeleteShe doesn't look happy, does she?!? ;-)
pud: yeah, it's that time of the month! :)
samantha: for sure! :)
library mama: I collect for a lab 3 or 4 times a month.
I'd love to say that....and most of these people would find it funny...but then there are those who wouldn't....;-)
beady: yea! let's go!!! :)
dollhouse: thanks for stopping by! :)
mr self destruct: whose wedding?
lori: Thanks! and your little boy is soooooo sweet! Tell him hi and give him a hug for me!
catch: heh! In the illustration, the girl in the pink scurbs is me! I work for a lab a few times a month.
jmeped: ...all the time....
kc: Oh, I was cutting down the other woman! Not me!
;-)
limpy: heh! I believe it! ;-)
shilo: thanks! and thanks for stopping by! :)
buddha girl: heh! yeah, but ya know....it's not really all that bad most of the time. You get used to it!
lori's minute: thank you! and thanks for stopping by! :)
andrena: thanks! and thanks for stopping by! :)
katt: heh heh!!! :)
kc: I forgot to tell you....I find most of the pictures at Getty Images.
ReplyDelete:)
UGH. I'm due for that and am dreading it. I soon shall feel your pain.
ReplyDeleteFor MY wedding.
ReplyDeleteCool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Monochrome plotters prototyping for software project Lesbian lesbo lez Free e-learning management training http://www.insurancesettlement0.info/Www-hostave-net-videox-02-propecia.html
ReplyDelete