Don't let that flag touch the ground, or else Bush's henchmen will throw her in Federal prison under their new let's make it illegal to do anything to the flag push. Other than that, enjoy the festivities!
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Have a Happy fourth of July!
ReplyDeleteHave a rip-roarin' fireworkin' Fourth of July, Pissy!
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of fireworks do they set off in Hell? I bet they're spectacular!
Happy Fourth to my hottie "firecracker" southern Pissy Doll!
ReplyDeleteMuy caliente, mi hermana!
Love you.
CP.
Happy 4th pissy!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I will take in a movie just for you, it really has been 6 yrs possibly longer
Happy 4th of JULY! - Nice Blogg by the way!
ReplyDeleteHappy Fourth! Stay cool, use the sunscreen and don't let the mosquitoes bite ya!!!
ReplyDeletehappy happy!
ReplyDeleteWhip out a couple of sparklers for Buddha!
ReplyDeletei love sparkers...still my favorite fireworks...loved writing my name in the air with it...happy fourth...
ReplyDeleteHey there! Happy 4th to you too! I left you a note at my place. I never got that one, blogger must've been hungry. Bad Bad Blogger site!
ReplyDeleteHappy Fourth-o-jooleye as they say in the south!
ReplyDeleteDon't let that flag touch the ground, or else Bush's henchmen will throw her in Federal prison under their new let's make it illegal to do anything to the flag push. Other than that, enjoy the festivities!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th Pissy!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th my friend! :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute was THAT picture??? Hope you had a GREAT 4th!
ReplyDelete