Thursday, April 27, 2006

How the mighty have fallen.....

I've posted before about how many gossip mags and blogs I read regularly.

I know....I know.....it's a sad waste of time....blah blah blah.....I like 'em. Shut up!

Anyway, I can't help but be fascinated in a "what-the-hell-have-you-DONE-to-yourself" kinda way whenever I see pictures of Britney Spears.

And when I read the stories????

Ay Dios Mio`!!!!!!

Today I say this picuture over at Perez Hilton

All I can say is:

WTF?!?!?!?

Perez calls it "Zitney Spears"

Juvenile?

Easy joke?

Yeah.

But I still laughed....

24 comments:

  1. That's not a pretty picture...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like she has crusted puke on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a long way from fucking Justin Timberlake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that zit cream she has all over her face?
    I bet she was barefoot too LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it looked like something else crusted and thought, "Ew, where has your mouth BEEN, Britney?"

    I decided I just didn't wanna know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mike: sadly, most of her recent ones aren't....

    pub: ewwwwww...hadn't thought of that!

    hot lips: you got that right!

    lori: yeah, zit cream! Classy, huh?

    serra: again, hadn't thought of that~ick! If it had been yellowish, I would've said: Cheetos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't have even known that was her without you saying so. It looks like any young zit-prone woman with brownish hair tucked up under a baseball cap. I never did think she was attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you hear that US magazine is reporting that she's pregnant again? I don't know if I believe it yet. I know where your coming from though, I hate Britney with a firey passion but still read all the gossip rags about her. She is a white trash cockpuppet loser douche. I hope she has stretch marks and cellulite. Meow

    ReplyDelete
  9. She had it all and now this.

    Sad thing... if she keeps popping out puppies... she'll get fatter and zittier.

    You had it all Zitney... great muscular bod, awesome career, a ton of money, and every man's heart (or heart-on) in the world... and now THIS.

    2 words: Dumb ass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did she slam her face into a bowl of chocolate ice scream?

    ReplyDelete
  11. kc: I know. Isn't it sad?

    nonny: I had heard about the pregnancy, but didn't want to say anything about it until it was verified....that's supposed to happen soon (verification). If she IS pregnant again by that horrid, nasty-ass, skanky K-fed....well, she just may as well shoot herself and be done with it.

    I know I shouldn't read about her b/c I hate her so much, but it's kinda like watching a train wreck.

    Only it's her life....

    nowhere girl: well said!!!

    Molly: Me too!

    Phoenix: probably. which didn't help the skin condition.... ;-)

    beady: heh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could have gone the rest of my life not seeing THAT! Ewww...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am addicted to the gossip sites too, I used to buy the magazines but this is cheaper and I am right on top of the dirt!

    I dont know what to say about britney. She has no class...how how how did SHE get to be a mega superstar?

    ReplyDelete
  14. mel: I know! It's just so easy to click and go from one to another! ;-)

    Little girls and horny guys.

    That's how she got to be a mega superstar.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. hmmmm

    i've had zits before

    i'll have zits again

    ----

    and now a lady who is still in hormone fluctuations after having a baby is having zit issues...

    i guess i wonder how the photographer got in such a place as to get a pic like that

    can't say i'd have cared for someone doing that to my wife

    i guess britney asks for it a bit by trading on celebrity, but i'm still not going to trash someone who just had a baby

    (sorry for being pious)

    ReplyDelete
  16. cadbury: she got (like this)trashy~before she ever got pregnant!

    That's why she gets trashed so much. She had it all going for her, threw it all away and has reduced herself to a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks like she kept cutting her face shaving...

    ReplyDelete
  18. mr fab: ya know....that could be it and she's just SAYIN' it's zits!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She has fallen so far.

    My ass looks better.

    No, really. It does.

    CP.

    ReplyDelete
  20. cp: I believe you.

    No. Really.

    I've seen how tight your skin is.

    ReplyDelete
  21. good one - zitney - too cruel. I admit I love the gossip rags, too, but I've sorta been weaning myself off them - spent WAY too much time reading that crap.
    I think Britney was so absorbed with having a career that she didn't have the proper sort of adolescence where you can screw up out of the public eye, forgive yourself, and grow up to have a happy life and not be reminded daily of the follies of your youth. Now she's established and foundering on the shores of high-profile fame, it appears. No wonder the anonymity of white-trashdom is so appealing to her. All I can say is YUCK! I think it must be a tremendous curse to peak so early - it's only downhill after that. sad

    ReplyDelete
  22. phlegm: well said!

    And it is sad..... If someone~ like I don't know~her PARENTS~had gotten her some good management in the early days of her career...she might not be such an embarrassement to herself today.

    Don't even get me started on K-Fed!

    Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!