
Seismic activity was reportedly felt today in the Southern Circle of Hell.
This was caused by my fat ass attempting to run around the lake at the park.
An official request has been made by IRIS , that I not attempt this again as it can cause damage to the delicate ecosystem of the lake and surrounding woodlands. Something about some "movement of tectonic plates" or some shit like that....
My response was a concise: "Bite me".

Your avatar looks like a whore
ReplyDeletejealous?
ReplyDeleteSome have suggested that my ass resembles a tectonic plate.
ReplyDeleteObviously, they have no appreciation for the latina ass in motion. It is called "belleza hermosa grande en el movimiento" and is a sight to behold. Tectonic plates be damned.
ReplyDeleteCP.
Small price to pay for physical fitness. If a few rednecks have to get swallowed up by the earth, so be it!
ReplyDeleteHey, at least you are out there trying to do something about it instead of sitting on the couch and bitching about it.
ReplyDeleteI hate those people!
Sorry Big Pissy... That was me over here, trying to dance.
ReplyDeleteDear God...stop making me laugh this hard this early in the morning, woman!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you. I'm a walker. I only run when chased by pit bulls.
cynical girl: I decided long ago that my ass is so large it deserves it's own zip code.
ReplyDeletecp: Yeah, what to those geeks over at IRIS know anyway....
Thanks for your support. ;-)
Mr. Fab: That's what I'm talkin' about!
pud: yeah, I was starting to get tired of making excuses for not getting off the couch....
sherry: Were you dancing while I was exercising?!?!?!?! ;-)
buddha girl: heh! I only ran a little.....I was afraid the friction caused by my thighs would start a small fire....
LOL! I've seen your picture so I don't really believe that.
ReplyDelete"Bite me" is the greatest comeback ever! It applies to so many situations.
nonny: heh! Thanks, but I've gained some lbs since I quit working....all that sitting around on the couch and eating junk all the time does that...
ReplyDeleteI used to be know for saying "Bite me" allllllll the time.
Probably another reason why people here think I'm a bitch ;-)
If you're really causing red necks to be swallowed by the earth just by running, (which I don't beleive having seen your pictures), I will pledge $10 a mile for you to keep doing it. Who's with me on this?
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny, girl! Thanks for the giggles. I can't believe that you are fat. You certainly don't look like it in your photos.
ReplyDeleteDo you use an iPod while you're running/walking? I wore mine to the grocery store the other day and I could barely keep myself from dancing down the aisles. Funk music will do that, ya know! When I got home from the store I realized that I had forgotten to buy several important things. So when I went back I did NOT take the iPod. It's too distracting.
i note your reply above, but i saw your pics from the other day, and in my competent opinion your ass does not rate as fat
ReplyDelete(as noted then as well, i think you are quite attractive)
perhaps the "belleza hermosa grande en el movimiento" was so good it caused the earth to move for all gathered observers
slutty little avatar
ReplyDeleteAH HA
ReplyDeleteI see she's slipped into something much more demure
limpy: 10 bucks per head on the Rednecks? Maybe I should start a pledge drive!
ReplyDeletekc: heh! I am actually about the heaviest I've even been. And according to the "charts" around 25-30 pounds overweight....:( I have a Shuffle, but I haven't worn it walking yet b/c I plan on meeting C everyday this week. I love listening to music when I walk, but I love having company on a walk even more. You know....somebody to bitch with about how much we hate walking! ;-)
cadbury: You are such a nice guy! But I've seen YOUR pictures and know how much weight you've lost, so you're just being kind. :)
hot lips: I don't know what the avatar had on when you were calling her a whore before, but this is what I changed it to yesterday.....
I was wondering how you got "whore" outta this outfit!
and I know you don't believe me, but you can ask City Penguin.
I had her check last night.
So there!
Hi Big Pissy ... that's some blog handle.
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know, I had to delete my Flippo entry and repost is, so your comment (and another one I'd rather not have anyone read) is gone. It's nothing personal.
Arcturus
~chuckle~
ReplyDeleteYou are a fucking MESS! he he he ;)
"I feel the Earth move, under my feet."
ReplyDelete"When I go out to...get the mail. I measure on...the richter scale."
You know - I've seen your pics. You are gorgeous. Now quit ripping on yourself and shake your bad Latina self.
LOLOL! Very funny! Have been running around in California lately? Where were you exactly 100 years ago today (4/18)? Were you in the San Francisco area?
ReplyDeleteCome on. Be honest....
We had that same seismic activity the day I took a dive off my bike and hit the ground.
ReplyDeleteI like the bite me comment!
ReplyDeletetc
You are too funny Pissy!!! LOL
ReplyDeletearcturus: thanks for letting me know!
ReplyDeletenowhere girl: heh!
phoenix: it's what I do~ask anyone who knows me! ;-)
Reg: Damn it! You figured it out! That was in my other life....
lori: I feel ya, girl! ;-)
It's not safe to ride a bike in hell.....the good 'ol boys around here like to run ya off the road!
thanks for stopping by!
top cat: it works for me! :)
peachie: heh!
I give you credit- I don't run unless someones chasing me - and even then they better have a weapon or I'm not picking up speed.
ReplyDeleteShe was wearing a whore outfit, Pissy. Like a short one piece spandex unitard with stripper heels. I SWEAR.
ReplyDeleteand it was like blue and black tiger print or something
ReplyDeletehot lips: that is so weird!
ReplyDeletehave you been hacking into my blog again?
t: How did I miss your comment! :(
ReplyDeleteMe "running" is really more of a painful (to watch and to do) lumbering gait.....trust me: it ain't pretty!
Enjoyed a lot!
ReplyDeleteOrder ativan with cheque