Thursday, April 6, 2006

L O S T : all about Hurley edition


What to do.....

What to do.....

I feel like I should post about LOST 'cuz I'm such a huge fan.....

But I'm just not feelin' it today.

Although I am beyond thrilled to know why the hell Hurley hasn't lost any weight since they crashed on that damn island!

I mean, c'mon!

Poopin' alone would cause some weight loss...

Then you factor in all that fruit they consume....

I don't know about y'all, but my ass would stay in that jungle poopin'!

Hell, I'd probably have my own private "latrine" and supply of butt-wipin' leaves!

But I love that big 'ol Hurley. He's a giant, sweaty teddy bear, isn't he?

That being said, I refuse to believe that LOST is just his "dream".

Oh Hell NO!

Don't be doing any "Dallas-Bobby-Ewing-dream-sequence" shit on us!

And I don't know about y'all.... but I just knew Libby had been in that loony bin with Hurley....

I do have some good links for y'all.

If you're interested, that is.

Go here for some good stuff!

and here for some more!

14 comments:

  1. See, I should be writing the Lost stuff because I had the whole David thing pegged from the first glimpse. Mr. Sign gets so mad at me. I can't help it, that's where I would go with the story.

    Hurley is a big 'ole sweaty teddy bear isn't he? My mom heard rumors that they may be killing him off, but I doubt it since we all love him so much.

    I was a little miffed to see Hurley throwing all that food around. He could have given it to everyone else. Of course then he would have had to admit he had been hiding it. He could have left it somewhere for someone to find.

    You know what sucks? We are going to be left in the lurch soon for the whole friggin' summer. I hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you would write the Lost stuff! I really didn't see the Dave thing coming until the Doc took the picture.....
    then I was like: wait a minute!

    You WANT it to be a dream sequence thing?!?!? I'd feel cheated! :(

    I love Hurley...always have. :)
    I've heard they're killing off two cast members this season....not sure who....

    Yeah, I got a upset at the food throwing too~and then I thought the same thing as you....and you know he wants everybody to like him, so he couldn't admit he'd been hoarding food....

    Only 5 new episodes left~then the wait begins for Season Three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Hurley is actually getting BIGGER since he's been on the island.

    Soon, they're going to have to build it into the plot.

    Like...he found a secret stash of Hirschey bars he's not told the others about...he's pregnant with alien offspring...the hunter guy (forgot his name) is fattening him up for a sacrificial, erm, sacrifice to the invisible island god...

    Well, you fill in the blanks - you guys are about a gazillion episodes in front of us - I just do speculation in a big way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Libby thing at the end surprised me, to be honest. First, I find out on 24 that President Logan is a weasel, then Libby is a nutbar. What's next, Grissom comes out of the closet tonight on CSI?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'm Lost because I don't watch Lost. I need to rent the first season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what I have heard is that all this has something to do with the brothers karamazov and if you have read that book it all starts to make sense.

    but i'm still on season one so it's purely third hand information that i run across on livejournal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't understand why a little hottie like Libby was into Hurley, metaphorically anyway, and then we had our answer: she's friggin' nuts.

    I noticed Henry Gale's statement too. "God can't see us here anymore than the rest of the wrold can." Cue Twilight Zone music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tc: I like the alien pregnancy idea! NOBODY would see that coming!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Bruce: Really? the Libby thing surprise you?

    As for Grissom....he HAS always walked funny.... ;-)

    Pud: Catch up! Rent Season 1 before they start the season 2 reruns!

    de: in the bible (tv guide, to the uninitiated) there's a little article titled : Inside the LOST library...the Brothers Karamazov is mentioned as the book Locke handed to Henry. "It revolves around the murder of a father at the hands of his sons. The book also explores the topics of faith and free will...
    No wonder Locke loves it."

    they also mention 8 other books in the hatch library and that other Losties are reading for one reason or another.

    It's a pretty informative article to a LOST freak like me! ;-)

    limpy: yeah....you had to know there was a good reason why Libby would be attracted to him...

    and I noticed Henry's statement too....hhmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen an episode and a half of lost, so I dont pretend to be an expert, but... I watched the "hurley episode" yesterday. I must say that I was bit turned off of watching the show again. It sort of lead me to believe that it might be another one of those twists where the magician pulls back the cloth to reveal!!! It was all some big fat mans chemical induced dream. BLAH! that would be soooo cheap. And frankly I'm sick of hollywood using that as a get out of jail free card. POOF! It was all make believe! It's cheating, learn how to write a story. I hope that I'm wrong. Am I?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I honostly think that about 95% of what we've seen so far is some sort of red herring. Though the Darma food supply drop does support the idea that their all part of some sort of experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know what? No matter how LOST eventually ends there will be people who are fine with the ending and people who are outraged. That's how it is, so I'm trying to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride wherever it may take me.

    BTW, I did not see the Libby thing coming. No kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have thought that SO MANY TIMES, about the big dude needing to lose weight. WTF????

    ReplyDelete
  13. Addition - not that he NEEDED to lose weight, but that because of the part he is playing, being stranded on the island and all, it would only make SENSE that he is shedding pounds - that's what I meant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. mr selfdestruct: I really hope it's LOST isn't just Hurley's elaborate, food induced dream or I'm gonna really be pissed!
    The writers would be cheating, if that were the case...

    Thanks for stopping by...

    Nonny: 95% Red herrings....sad, but probably true. The food drop was an interesting twist though.

    kc: you're so right! And I'll be right here every wednesday night waiting for it! I'm surprised you didn't see the Libby thing....think about it....she's the only one besides AnaLucia (from the tail section) that they ever focus on... there had to be a reason.

    tiffanie: THANK you! That's what I've been thinking all along too...I mean, c'mon! ANYBODY would loose weight under those circumstances!

    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!