Just haven't been feelin' it, if you know what I mean.
But I had this t-shirt that Suzie Q got for me last year; and since I think it's funny as hell, I decided to post it.


BOILED GOAT!!!
GET YOU SOME!!!!
**This is from an actual restaurant here in Alabama...

So...have you eaten there? Because boiled goat sounds like...yeah.
ReplyDeleteDo you serve red or white wine with boiled goat?
ReplyDeleteWhere exactly IS this restaurant? Because I am so hitting it up on my next trip through Alabama.
ReplyDeleteoh my. i had forgotten about that one!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd wear the tshirt...no doubt.
ReplyDeleteBut I don't think I could choke down goat. And don't you dare tell me it tastes like chicken!
pud: nope~never even seen the place. Suzy just knew I'd love the t-shirt!
ReplyDeleteMr. Fab: I'm thinking....beer?
de: In clayton, I think...
city: heh! yeah, it's a little hard to keep up~I have so many!
buddha girl: I am so proud to say that I've NEVER tasted goat.
Don't plan to either! ;)
i like cabrito.
ReplyDeleteBoiled Goat? Did they go to my Uncle Jesse's farm for that animal???
ReplyDeleteLove those shirts!
Love the t-shirt!
ReplyDeleteI must confess I have ate goat before if cooked right it taste like a real tender pot roast.
Why aren't you wearing the shirt, Pissy?
ReplyDeleteMmmmmmmmmmm goat.
ReplyDeleteIt's the other dark meat. Or is it white meat? People probably use to eat goat all the time. I wonder why we don't anymore. Perhaps because it tastes like crap. I'm just speculating here.
Boiled over barbeque? Now i know why my recipe has never been favored.
ReplyDeletephlegm: Maybe it's a Texas thing....
ReplyDeleteshelly: heh! Thanks!
hot lips: b/c Sweet man was cutting the grass and I wanted to get this posted. Couldn't take a picture of myself wearing it. Those never turn out very good....
lori: Thanks! I think lots of people like goat/"cabrito", but to me it's the IDEA that it's a goat...know what I mean?
nonny: Ya know,, I never thought about if it was white or dark. I just knew I wasn't eating it! ;)
mike: You're gonna have to switch things up!
Sometime I miss Alabama. Other times? Not so much.
ReplyDeleteI've had Jamaican jerk goat. Good stuff once you get past the whole "Hey, I'm eating a goat" thing.
ReplyDeleteHoly crap. Muy tacky.
ReplyDeletejune: I can't wait until I can "miss Alabama" ;)
ReplyDeletelimpy: see~that would be the problem for me...it would be like eating horse meat or something. Couldn't get past the IDEA that it's goat....
cynical girl: I know! I love "muy tacky" in this context! ;)
I've eaten Jamaican food before, but I don't think I had the goat. Had some jerked chicken that was pretty good. Are you sure goat doesn't taste like chicken?
ReplyDeleteI wonder if it tastes like lamb? I can't eat lamb either so I guess I'm never going to know.
ReplyDeleteokay - it's cute and all - but that's just nasty.
ReplyDeletekeep checking the mail. there's some tuesday mechandise coming for you...
kc: I don't want to know if it tastes like chicken.....ick! :(
ReplyDeletesign gurl: another thing I've never eaten and don't care to try: lamb :(
cole: I thought it was funny~especially the "Mexican grub with Bama love" so poetic!
I can't wait for my prezzie! Thanks!
Oh, no half nekkidness?
ReplyDeleteHappy HNT anyway ;)
yeah, it might be a Texas thing - when it's seasoned properly, it's a gorgeous meat, really. I wouldn't eat it every day, but every once in a while I get a wild hankering for it...
ReplyDeletesuze: heh! Oh, no half nekkidness for me! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! :)
phlegm: I've heard that it's pretty good from several people....I don't doubt it.
I just don't want to try it myself ;-)