(For anyone who has no idea what the hell I'm talking about, you can read about it here)
I know. I know.
Y'all have been quivering in anticipation of what his name will be.
So to stop all that quivering, here are the 10 suggestions submitted. I decided not to choose my top 3 and then let y'all decide 'cuz I like 'em all and couldn't pick just 3 to choose from...... I'm like that sometimes..
Here they are:

1. Roscoe
2. Domingo
3. Paco
4. Pinkie
5. Mr. Pink
6. Mango
7. Steve
8. Mingo
9. Mr. Mandingo
10. Swabby
I should say that #9~ Mr. Mandingo had 3 votes before voting even began..... Monk, Hot Lips (who submitted it) and Buddha Girl...oh, and Sweet Man just told me that he likes Mr. Mandingo too.
If anybody gives a crap, I''ll leave voting open until Wednesday, April 5th at midnight.
Ohhhh....didn't that sound all official?
Well, maybe not the "give a crap" part, but y'all know what I mean.
Oh.
Hot Lips?
No prize if your suggestion wins.
Naming him is prize enough, right?

1 vote for Mr. Mandingo.
ReplyDeleteI have to vote for Mr. Pink. I'm a big Reservoir Dogs fan :)
ReplyDeleteSince I've made the effort to make my penchant for Mr. Mandingo known...AGAIN...I think this should count as an official vote.
ReplyDelete*grin*
I go for Hot Lips' Mr. Mandingo. :)
ReplyDeletehmmmmmm.....looking pretty good for Mr. Mandingo so far....
ReplyDeleteI'm sure "nothotlipsiswear" will be happy ;-)
Atta Girls, Sunny and Buddha. Ya'll know what time it is.
ReplyDelete1 vote for #8 Mingo.
ReplyDeleteok, Pud...
ReplyDeleteso that's 3 votes for Mr. Mandingo
1 for Mr. Pink
1 for Mingo....
Hot Lips: have you been doing campaigning on the side?
9. Mr.Mandingo
ReplyDeleteAnother vote for Mr. Mandingo!
ReplyDeletewith Justin and Little p's votes that's 5 for Mr. Mandingo.....
ReplyDeleteHe's Mr. Mandingo the Flamingo. Ask him, he'll tell you.
ReplyDeleteI think "Mr. Pink" says it all. If I had a flamingo, that's what I'd name it.
ReplyDeleteGO MR. MANDINGO GO!!!!
ReplyDeleteHis full name would of course be:
ReplyDeleteMr. Mandingo The Well-Hung Flamingo
serra: you're probably right.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he'd rather have a name associated with studliness than anything else....
kc: You know, I'm liking Mr. Pink myself....but I did say I'd go with whatever got the most votes....
monk: OKAY!
hot lips: No.
He will not be referred to as "Mr. Mandingo, the well-hung flamingo.
The "well-hung" part....that just sicks me out....
sorry...
I have to go with Mr. Fab and say Mr. Pink...because I am a huge QT fan.
ReplyDeleteBut, I will also settle for Mango, because I am a big SNL fan too.
CP.
cp: duly noted. That's 3 for Mr. Pink.
ReplyDelete...and Signgurl just changed her vote to Mandingo....
Mango is pretty good too....
*sigh* so hard to decide...that's why I did it this way...but it's still hard! ;-)
Haha, you're going to name him after a porn star.
ReplyDeleteI still like Mr. Pink but that's because it was my suggestion.
de: that's 4 for Mr. Pink! you may have to start campaigning for that name...otherwise, my flamingo is gonna be named after a porn star!
ReplyDeleteI gotta be the oddball, I vote for Steve.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you find it? Interesting read Used golf cart iowa Small business health insurance ga 1993 lexus sc400 front tire wear installing shower and tub faucet Chestnut ridge family medicine fishertown fax The dump furniture store virginia Sifton kitchen faucet Adult attention deficit disorder ritalin http://www.accountecommercemerchant.info/Cholesterol1.html Cellulitis 1086 0000-00-00 0 hline Ubuntu server on ppc 6500 Monroe michigan acuvue contacts
ReplyDelete